13.Reveal

"Talking"
'Thinking'

Hanma POV

Take just stay silent like I didnt say anything. "Take-" but before I get to finish my word he cut me of. "Do as you please." Its just a small voice but I can tell he happy to hear that or its just my imagination. I let go of Take hand so he can continue his work.

■■■●■■■●■■■●■■■●■■■●■■■●■■■●■■■
Hakkai POV

"DRAKEN!!" So its true Draken here. And that wound look pretty bad. "Why are you here Hakkai?" He take a sit at the end of my bed. How should I tell him? "Its... he just call me and said I need to take care of you." And there we go,another lie. "And you just belive him?" I just laught at him. 'Of course I dont believe him until you show up.' "How is your wound." I try to change the subjec. "Oh. He is pretty good in thing like these." Really? "Btw have you meet that tall guy?" Does he mean that weird guy? "Yeah,what about him?" I ask again. "No. It just I fell weird when I talk to him. You know what I mean,he is like mestyrious jusl like Unknown." 'Really,but I alredy know Unknown name so is he.' "Hahaha,really? I dont know since he just show my room and left." I feel really bad for liying so many time.

■■■●■■■●■■■●■■■●■■■●■■■●■■■●■■■
Kazutaro POV

'That bastard!' I just left the mansion. I actualy cant believe Hanma defend him like that. Who actually is that guy? How does he so sure that Baji going to join. He speak like he know everything. I feel like killing hin right there but I cant,not when he is that rich that even Hanma defend him.

"Kazutaro." I hear someone call me,but since im really piss I almost punch him when he bloc it. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU W-" Huh? This... am I finally going crazy? "Baji?" This is really happening? 'That guy didnt lie or is this just a coincident.' "What do you want?" I ask him. "You right." Huh? "What right?" Im confuse. "Its Mikey foult." Eh? "Its all Mikey foult how can he pretentd like nothing happen and not even looking for you?" 'Is this relly happening?' "What you want actually,Baji?"

"So,let me join you to take down Mikey,Kazutaro." Huh. He... didnt lie. Baji really going to betray Toman. "Ha Ha HAHAHAHA,He didnt lie. HAHAHAHA." Who is that guy? "Who?" Baji ask. "No one. You dont need to know. Just come and meet me here two days latter to prove your loyalty." He just nod his head before leaving. He is right. Indid Baji betray Toman. Now I know why Hanma friend with him.

Somewhere.

"Is this the place?"

"I WILL SHOW YOU THE WAY FROM NOW ON."

"GOSH! That give me a goosebump."

"I apologise for that."

"You dont sound that apologising."

"From here you will need to go straight the dark hall,dont worry the hall is pretty save."

"Got it. How far do I need to go?"

"Until you reach the end of the hall and meet with two diference hall."

"... Now where do I go?"

"Take the right rod,than you will see many other door."

"You mean this many door."

"Yes. Now just walk till you see a door  that didnt look and you will see me there."

"You mean I need to cheak each door."

"Yes."

"Huh.."

'Oh is it this one.'

"Welcome,Izana"

■■■●■■■●■■■●■■■●■■■●■■■●■■■●■■■
Izana POV

after following the voice instruction I finally reach the room of the person that left a latter for me. And he give me welcoming greeting. "Well hello." Its kind of weird to meet him like this. Did he use a voice changing device. Why does he wear a mask. "Dont look at me with that curious eyes." Huh such sarcam. "Since you know me than why not intruduce yourself?" Why is he silent. "Just call me... Take. Please take a sit." Take? I just follow what he said and sit at the sofa of the oposide side. "Than,Take what do you need?" But he went silent again before answering. "Call me that when its only us. The reason I call you here is becouse I... dont want you to die." What kind of bullshit is that. I just smile at him. "Listen Izana,if you sign this paper than we both will gain something." What paper now. As he hold it out to me. I take it and read it. Its an agrement paper. 'He have a pretty good hand writing even when he use a quil and ink.

WITH THIS YOU'RE LIFE WILL BE SECURE BY TAKE.... HANA.... WITH THE EXCHANGE OF YOU TO STAY BY HIS SIDE.
WHEN ONE OUT OF TWO SIDE BROKE THE AGREEMENT IZANA KUROKAWA WILL  DIE IN TAKE..... HANA.... HAND/TAKE..... HANA.... WILL NEED TO PAY WITH HIS DOWN FALL IN THIS GAME.

Rule;
1.Never brake the agreement
2.Never betray each other
3.Never tell anyone about the agreement
4.Never call each other name infront of
   other
5.Never act like you know each other

Sign:                                    Sign:
Izana Kurokawa              Take..... Hana....

—————                         —————

So if I betray him I will pay with my life,and if he betray me he will pay with his life. "So why do you think I will die and why do I need to stay by your side?" Seem like he been waiting for that question,but he did not answer me but insted there is a voice coming from my back. "Its becouse you really going to die in someone hand,and you is something that worth to be here." When I turn around I see a tall person just come in from the door. "And who the hell are you?" "Hanma, Hanma Shuji." 'Well atlest he give me his full name.' "Then who is going to kill me." This time Take the one who answer me. "When the war between Tenjiku and Toman strat you will see for yourself who is it." I wanna tear this paper but something telling me to sign it. "I guest,I have nothing to lose arent I?" I just take the quil and sign it. "Congrat! What a nice choice. From now on you will be under Take along side me,and your life will be secure." Hanma said while putting one hand at my shoulder. 'Well there is nothing to lose since my life will be secure... right? But what about Kakucho?' I look down at the paper again but than Take spoke. "Dont worry, Kaku will follow you."