Chapter 1

It was evening time. After completing office work and packing stuff. Sanya walked in Abeer's cabin to see him working on laptop and a file in his hand. "Abeer sir office time is over. You should shut your laptop and file now" she said rolling her eyes. Abeer looked at her and a smile formed on his lips.

"Sanya firstly office time is over so no need to call me sir and just two minutes baby. I am done" he said. She went and stood in front of him, waiting for him to wind up his work. In a couple of minutes he shut his laptop and file and open his arms. She quickly ran to hug him. He pull her on his lap, embracing her in a tight hug, kissing her forehead.

"These small gestures of him always makes my heart flutter." Sanya thought.

After some minutes they broke the hug. "Can we go for coffee love?" asked Abeer. "Yes we can-" She got quiet in between as her phone rang. She saw the caller I'd Sam bhai. Abeer peeped in her phone. Looking at caller I'd, he rolled his eyes and mumbled "Humare pyaar ka dushman". Ignoring his words, she received call.

"Sanya are you free? I mean your work is over, right? I am coming to pick you bache" He said over the call. She looked at Abeer before replying "Yes bhai!".

"Great! I am coming in 2minutes. Be ready" saying this he hangs up the call.

She looked at Abeer with puppy eyes. "Sanya, he is coming to pick you?" asked Abeer rolling his eyes. "Umm.... Yeah!" she said and hug him. He sighed.

"Abeer, I am thinking I should share with bhai about us. Never in my life I hid anything from him. So I am thinking" she said with nervousness.

"Aye kiddo! Don't worry. I am with you. I will try my best to impress your brother. And yes! I can understand your point." he wisper pulling her towards him. Again her phone rang. Abeer groan in irritation.

"Gotta go. Bhai is waiting" she said breaking the hug and standing up. He nodded. She pecked his lips and ran from there. She went to her desk and took bag then walked out of office.

She saw Sameer's car. She went upto the car. Sameer saw her and opened the door. She sat inside and hug him.

"Good evening bhai" she said breaking the hug. Driver drove off the car.

"Why took you so long? Do you have work load? Should I talk with owner?" Sameer bombard with questions. "No bhai! I was talking with my friend" she replied giving him soft smile. Sameer nodded and hug her.

"His hugs always make me feel home. Today I will share truth with bhai. It's been more than 6 months. If he get to know about me and Abeer by someone else. He will be so hurt. I have to tell him" she thought in mind.

Further ride they were talking about their day with each other.

Skips to night. After dinner. Sameer went to his room. Sanya went in her room. She was thinking how to tell Sameer about her and Abeer.

"Sanya Sanya Sanya itna mat soch. Jaa jaa kar seedha bol de. Bhai will understand." she said to herself. After gathering alot of courage. She went in Sameer's room. He was working on his laptop.

"Bhai Chalo na garden me sote hain aaj. Atmosphere bahut cool hain" said Sanya hiding her nervousness. "Sanya see I am working. You go and sleep in your room" said Sameer working on laptop. "You do work regularly bhai. I want your time now. Let's go" she said and took his laptop. She shut it, keeping on side table. "Chalo abhi" she said with pout, pulling him.

Sameer went with her. They went in garden of their mansion.

 They went in garden of their mansion

Sanya sat on bed. Sameer went to other side and laid on it. Sanya laid beside Sameer and hug him. Sameer protectively wrapped his arms around her.

"Kya baat hain? Kuch baat karna chahti hain?" asked Sameer caressing her hair. Sanya was shocked but she composed herself. "Haan! Promise karo shanti se sunoge" asked Sanya.

"Okay baba promise. Bata kya baat hain. I will sort it out. Tujhe stress lene ki need nahin hain" said Sameer kissing her hair.

TBC....

Guys this style of writing is understandable for you?