Chapter 23

Sameer and Adya looked at each other. "Umm... I am going to see clothes for myself" said Sameer. "Okay! Me too" replied Aadya. Sameer nodded. Both parted their ways. Sameer was looking for some shirts when his phone beeped. "Bhai go and spend time with Adya" Sameer saw Sanya's message. He looked around to find Sanya but she was nowhere to be seen."Don't look for me and look at Adya. Go and help her now" again Sameer's phone beep with Sanya's message. He roll his eyes as he found tone seems ordering. "Chal beta lag jaa kaam par" mumble Sameer and walked towards Adya. "May I help you?" asked Sameer politely like gentleman. "Yes! Let me search some more clothes for me then you can pay for it" said Adya looking for jackets. Sameer looked at her with eyes wide open.

"Suggest me which is better?" asked Adya. She saw Sameer, his eyes were wide open. "Aye! I know I am beautiful, hot, cute and sexy but aese dekhne se nazar lag jati hain" glared Adya. Sameer shook his head in disbelief and walked away thinking how crack a person can be? Adya saw him. "Gadha kahin ka. Oye maine tum se pucha kuch. Help karni nahin thi to aaye kyun idhar" said Adya in irritated tone. Sameer ignored her and went from there. They got busy in their shopping. After few minutes. Suddenly Sameer came to Adya. "Kya hain?" asked Adya in bored tone.

"Tumse thora door Samael ruka hain. Dekho tum isko janti ho?" asked Sameer ignoring her question. Adya turned and saw Samael. She got quiet. Her smile vanished. A minute before sparkles she has in eyes seems fading. Sameer understood something is wrong. He was waiting for her answer. When Samael approach them. "Hey Adya, you here?" Greet Samael with smirk. He was looking at Sameer and Adya.

"Umm.... Yeah" she replied nervously. "What are you doing here?" asked Samael as his smirk was growing wide. "Workers ke students ko padhane aayi hain" replied Sameer sarcastically. "Adya, let's go Abeer and others must be waiting for us" said Sameer glaring at Samael. Sameer and Adya left. They were going towards next shop where all were there. Adya was walking fast and Sameer behind.

Just then Harsh came there. He didn't notice Adya as she was Ahead. "Vo sala Samael bhi yahi par hain" said Harsh. "Just abhi mila sala kutta" replied Sameer fisting his hands. "Sun bahut badi information mili hain. He is murderer of Abeer's parents. Or Abeer ko bol ke vo police officer hain. Usne apne kisi man ko arrest karaya hain. He is acting in front of Abeer" Harsh shared the new information the got. Sameer was shocked but Adya who heard it was more shock. She stopped and turned to Harsh and Sameer.

"Is it true?" asked Adya stammering. Harsh saw her and got shock. "Umm.....-" Harsh tried to say but he was lack of words. "Yes! It is. Information is 100% correct. He isn't police officer but a mafia. He is my rival" said Sameer. Adya was shocked but composed herself.

TBC......