Chapter 28

"Hey, calm down" said Sameer looking at Adya's face. "See I need to talk with you alone before planning or anything to trap Samael. So yeah I need to know what happened with you. If you are uncomfortable with me. I can ask Abeer. He can share whatever he knows. Then we can discuss further and-" Adya cut Sameer in mid "No no! Don't say anything about this to bhai also don't involve bhai in all this. He shouldn't get to know a single thing about it. Please I am begging you. Don't involve him in all this. I promise I will do anything and also will be quiet. Won't interfere in anything but please" begging Adya joining her hands with teary eyes in front of Sameer. "Okay! Calm down. I won't. He won't get to know about anything but yaa you need to share with me about these. I mean see then only I can help you. So you need to help me" said Sameer trying to console Adya but he failed miserably. Adya quickly wiped her tears and nodded. "Tomorrow you have college?" asked Sameer.

"Yaa" replied Adya. "Umm.... Okay! So I don't know if Abeer will come to pick or anything. So in between lectures. You need to come in nearby cafe. We will discuss there" said Sameer. "Okay! I will message you in mid lectures and will meet there" replied Adya. "Hmm.... Also see in 2days Sanya's birthday is there. So I told your brother that I need your help for Sanya's surprise. So you need to help me for that also. I guess this is perfect option to meet you" explained Sameer. "Yeah! But I am requesting you please don't involve bhai in all this please" requested Adya. "Okay! You also don't share anything with Sanya. I don't want to stress her" said Sameer.

With Abeer and Sanya. "Abeer pagal ho gaye ho kya? Aese kaise leke aaye. Bhai pata hain gussa hoge. You know he is so possessive for me. Still?" said Sanya hitting on Abeer's arm. "Meri jaan calm down. Vo kuch nahin bolega. Umm...." Abeer got quiet in mid to think some excuse. "Huh!! Anyways I told you na bhai loves Adya. See he do" said Sanya with happiness. "Hmm.... Can we talk about our love?" asked Abeer to change the topic. Sanya nodded with pout. Abeer cups her face and rested his forehead on hers. Both closed there eyes.

"Kya hua Abeer?" asked Sanya as she sensed Abeer upset. "Nothing" replied Abeer and pecked on her nose. "Bolo Abeer. Don't lie" ordered Sanya. "Sometimes I feel like tumhe or Adya ko main kho duga. I am scared of this thought and Nowadays har waqt yehi hota hain mind me" confessed Abeer. "Aese kaise kho doge? Hum tumhara picha karte rahege har waqt. Hum thori tumhe akele chorege. After all tum akele happy raho to humse dekha nahin jayega. Isliye khoon pine ke liye we will be with you" Joked Sanya. Abeer smiled. "Mom dad me Adya was just a happy and perfect family. Dad used pamper Adya and spoil her. Mom used to scold them both. Me and Adya used to fight over silly things. Dad always used to support Adya and Mom used to support me. Then one day I got a call of their accident and death. Sab badal gaya then. Me and Adya used to fight but neither mom nor dad came to support one and scold other. Dar lagta hain kahin tum dono ko na kho doon" said Abeer as tears brimmed in his eyes.

"At least you experienced complete family feels. Me and bhai were too young when mom dad died. Hume to yaad bhi nahin humare parents kaise the or anything. Humare pass unki ghar and all memories thi but relatives dropped us in orphanage and took everything. Maine sirf or sirf bhai ko dekha hain as my family. Bhai bhi apne fights and attacks ke liye jate hain bahut dar lagta hain tab har ek second ke liye but you know I trust bhai. He won't leave me alone. He too knows I don't have anyone. It's not like I don't have you but bhai is like everything for me. So I can understand what you feel. Trust me we will never leave you" explained Sanya. She too has tears in her eyes. Abeer wiped them and kiss on her forehead. "I love you" mumble Abeer. "I love you too" replied Sanya and hug him.

TBC.....