Chapter 61

Three days passed away. These three days. Sameer and Harsh were on their den all the time. As war is going on. War is going on not only between two mafias but many mafias. Some are in support of Sameer whereas, Some are in support of Samael. Till now many mafias, people Sameer, Samael and others mafias lost their lives. Still war is going on. Sameer, Samael are still alive.

On the other hand, Adya lost her chirpy, bubbly, cute girl inside her. She is living all alone in this big mansion. Umm.... wait!! Correction.... She is caged in this big mansion. Cooking by herself for herself, eating whatever she is cooking. She understood she can cook Maggie but she can't feed herself Maggie all day and night. Abeer and Sanya do talk with her but she never shared anything as they will be worried for her. Cursing Sameer all the time. Burning her hands and food. Messing with her health. Crying alone cursing her fate. Though she is talking with Ishika but not sharing anything with her too. As Ishika will come to help her and give her meal for all the time but she felt herself as burden. She is dependent on others for her basic meal. She didn't shared anything with her.

After 3days. It was evening time. Adya was in living area, applying ointment on her burnt. "Adya?" she heard a familiar voice. Concerned laced in voice. She looked up to see Abeer and Sanya standing there. They got worried looking at her. "What happened bache?" asked Abeer. Leaving everything she ran to him and hug him and broke down. "Princess" mumble Abeer hugging her back. Adya snuggled into him more. After many days of loneliness. She finally found her home back, her peace. She was crying her heart out, tightening her grip. Abeer panicked. "Adu calm down. Adu kya hua bacha?" wisper Abeer trying to break the hug but Adya tighten her grip even more.

"Adya shant" Sanya creased Adya's hair. Abeer sighed and stayed still. He was sure things are not wrong around her. She isn't one who sits and cry but she is one who knows how to fight. As she was hugging him tight. He understood her body temperature is also high.

After few minutes. She calm down. Abeer break the hug. "Kya hua hain Adu?" asked Abeer cupping her face. "Adya what's wrong? Baby you are fine?" asked Sanya with care for her. Abeer saw her hands. "Adu?" wisper Abeer in shock. "I am sorry bhai. Mere liye har waqt cooking karna, mera har kaam karna, mere tantrums bare karna. I troubled you alot. I... I was burden for you but still you took care of me. I am sorry bhai. I promise I will learn everything. I will help you with every work. I love bhai. I.. I missed you so much" apologize Adya hugging him again. Abeer and Sanya looked at each other, not knowing what exactly happened here but they were sure. Things are messy.

"Aduu... bache you were never burden for me, Okay? Never you troubled me. Nothing is like that. I love you too princess and yes I too missed my shaitaan" wisper Abeer in soothing voice. He felt her relaxing. As if she was craving for this only. And that's true. She was craving for Abeer, his embrace, his love, his care.

Breaking the hug, Abeer asked "kya hua?" Adya was looking down. "Baby speak. We are waiting for your answer. Kya haal bana rakha hain apne? See your hands, your body temperature. Kya baat hain? Why you felt like you are burden?" Sanya asked caressing her hair. Sob escape from Adya's mouth. Abeer was impatiently waiting for her answer. He had never seen her this messy and silent. She was all chirpy and bubbly girl.

Just then Sameer entered in mansion with Harsh. Both Sameer and Harsh has many injuries. They both were covered with blood. There were looking like half dead. Sanya gasped looking at them. Abeer's attention turned towards door, following Sanya's gaze. He too got shock. Abeer and Sanya were in deep shock.

TBC.....