Chapter 35

Next day. In evening. All got ready and met at a restaurant to celebrate Sanya's birthday. Like night there were only 7 close ones. Firstly Sanya cutted the cake then everyone ordered their food.

"So kya planning hain? I mean mujhe jutte kab churane hain?" asked Mahi with smirk.  "Shut up" mumble Sanya hitting her arm and blushing. "Umm.... I need to talk first" interpret Sameer. Everyone's attention turned to his serious tone. He looked at Adya. She blinked her eyes. "Along with Abeer and Sanya's marriage. Me and Adya will also marry. I mean on same day" said Sameer coldly but he was nervous from inside. "What?" Only words came out of Abeer's mouth out of shock. "Bh- Bhai we took this decision. I mean we want to spend life together so" said Adya stammering. "Are you pranking with me?" asked Abeer in shock. Adya shook her head looking down. "What the fuck is this we are marrying. Don't you think Adya my suggestion matters in your life? Puchna to door ki baat hain bataya tak nahin. Kis base par tum ye bol rahi ho you want to spend life with him?" asked Abeer angrily. Everyone was shocked looking Abeer angry as everyone knew he is calm and understanding person.

"Abeer she isn't under 18 that she need someone to take her decision" said Sameer. "I am not talking with you and I don't want anyone's interference between me and my sister. So kindly stay out of it" said Abeer in harsh tone. "Bhai I love him and he also loves me" said Adya. "Really Adya? As I know it's not even a month tum dono mile ho. Itni jaldi pyaar bhi hua, you both realised it and even confessed it. Now you are also ready for marriage. Mainly tumhe to Sameer bilkul pasand nahin tha" said Abeer controlling his anger. "Abeer listen to me for a minute" said Sameer sensing Abeer's anger. "I am not talking with you" replied Abeer in harsh tone. "Bhai don't interfere please. You both are wrong here. Or bhai if main and Abeer aese karte to aapko kaise lagta? Aapne to Abhi tak Abeer ko maar diya hota. You both are wrong here" Sanya said. Her tone seems hurt.

"Bhai I was scared to share truth without you.So nahin bata saki pehle" said Adya. She seems scared. "Dar? Fuck it. Anyways tum dono ne final kar diya hain to as your wish. Mujhe Janne, puchne ka, batane ka haq nahin hain to I don't think so I do have right to be part of this marriage. So Do as you want" said Abeer gritting his teeth. He was so damn hurt. "Bhai it's not like that. Please listen to me once" said Adya as tears roll down her cheeks. "Is anything left for you to tell me? Huh! I don't think so there any need. After all you are 21+ now. Have an independent and happy life. Sanya let's not waste the time for strangers. Continue the celebrations" Announced Abeer and ignored Adya.

"Bhai you are important for me. Please listen to me once" Adya held his hand. "Are you sure I am important for you? asked Abeer. Adya nodded. "Okay fine! Show me my importance and say no this marriage. You have choice of either me or Sameer as important part of your life. Choose it" said Abeer. Sameer looked at him in shock. "If this is condition then tumhe Sanya shaadi karni hain to tab hi hogi jab main and Adya shaadi karege" announced Sameer. All got shock. So so shocked.

TBC.....

Sorry for super late update but was stucked with many things. Also not sure if I will update regularly or not for an upcoming week. So bare this for sometime.