Chapter 10

"Noo" shouted Sameer and woke up with jerk. He was sweating, his breath was high, goosebumps allover his body, heart beat was also high, tears roll down his cheeks. Harsh was present in room. He saw Sameer and went near him. "Sameer calm down. Everything is fine. Calm down" said Harsh to calm Sameer. "Sanya... Sanya kaha hain?" asked Sameer panicking. "Sameer shant ho jaa. Sanya kitchen me hain tu shant ho jaa main bhula kar aaya tu lete rahe. Baithne ki koshish bhi nahin karna" said Harsh and quickly went to call her. He knows nothing can calm him except Sanya.

"Bahut pyaar karta hain tu apni Sanya princess se. Us hi ki aesi halat karuga ke tu sapne me bhi apni Sanya ki halat nahin dekh payega. Main usse maruga jarur par is tarah tadpa tadpa ke teri rooh kaap uthegi or tu jeete jee mar jayega. Jis umar me teri behan ki dholi uthni chaye, us umar me tu uski arthi uthayega Sameer Sehan" these words of Sameer's rival were echoing in Sameer's ears. He badly wanted to shut his ears but his one arm was fully covered with bandages which he can't move or sense and on his other arm blood dripper was connected. After a minute or two. Harsh and Sanya came. Sanya sat beside Sameer.

"Bhai" said Sanya controlling her sob. "Aaja" said Sameer asking her for hug.           Sanya carefully hug him, resting her head on his chest. She was controlling her sob. Sameer wanted to hug her back, take her in his embrace, hide her from the world but he was helpless as his arms were stucked. Raising his face and neck a bit. Sameer kiss on her hair. Sanya broke the hug and wiped his tears. She wiped his sweat and kiss on his forehead. "Tu theek hain na bache?" asked Sameer with concern. "Haan bhai. Aap bilkul tension na lo" replied Sanya. Sameer sighed in relief.

"Aap rest karo main aapke liye soup bana ke layi" said Sanya and went. As she went out of room. Tears roll down her cheeks. She cried for sometime then calmed.

In Sameer's room. After Sanya left. Harsh sat beside Sameer. "Tension na le Sanya theek hain. Tujhe dr 2weeks bed rest boli hain. So you stay at home. Maine Sanya ko bola hain to take office leave for 2weeks. Vo phir tere sath ghar par hi rahegi. Samael ghar ke andar, aane ki sochega bhi nahin as he can't break security or tu rahega Sanya ke sath to Samael uske pass bhi nahin aayega leave about harming her. Main security bada deta hoon. Tu relax kar." explained Harsh.

"Hmm! Or vo girls ka pata lagana hain tujhe. If he didn't transported till now hume unko bachana hoga kisi bhi tarah se."  said Sameer. "I have idea. Humare 2 aadmiyo ko Samael ka worker bana kar bhejta hoon Samael ke pass. They can give us information" said Harsh. "Nice. Hidden camera laga dena unke clothes me to hume bhi pata chale about everything" added Sameer. Harsh nodded. Just then Sanya came with soup. Harsh supported Sameer and made him sit. Sanya made Sameer drink soup. Harsh went to call Dr.

Skips to Afternoon. Since early morning. In Abenya's office.  After attending back to back meetings. Abeer came in his cabin.

"Sanya ne 2weeks ka suddenly leave kyun liya? Morning me bhi she didn't received my calls" thought Abeer and called Sanya.

In Sehan mansion. Sameer and Sanya were in Sameer's room. Sameer was lying on Sanya's lap and she was giving him head massage. They were talking casually when Sanya's phone rang. Sanya saw caller I'd and was thinking to receive his call or reject it. "Kya hua kiska phone hain?" asked Sameer looking at her confuse face. "Abeer ka" said Sanya with nervousness. "Okay! Baat kar le" said Sameer, making her blush. Sanya receive call. "Sanya kya hua? You are Okay? 2weeks leave liya and also morning se call nahin" said Abeer with concern.

"Haan Abeer don't worry. I'm fine. Bhai had gunshots. To unki surgery hui and main unke sath hoon" explained Sanya with smile. She was feeling happy the way he was concerned for her. "Oh! How's Sameer now?" asked Abeer. "Umm... He is better" replied Sanya. Sameer was silent. He was looking at Sanya's face as she was trying to hide her blush. "Okay! You take care of him. I will talk with you later" said Abeer. "Okay! Bye" said Sanya. "Bye! Love you" said Abeer making her blush. "Now stop blushing" added Abeer laughing. She hang up the call.

TBC....