Chapter 49

Two months passed.....

In two months. Abenya's bond grew. There marriage life is just perfect, the way they dreamt for it. Abeer is still worried for Adya. Though he always saw them happy with each other but he isn't satisfied yet.

Samya... In these months they only learnt how to fight with each other. They fight with each other every now and then without any topic or silly topic. They even killed each other in their heads for "n" times. Harsh is one who is either enjoying their fight without popcorn and cold drinks or baring their fight between urgent meetings. As now for Sameer, the most important thing is to fight with Adya. Though, they can fight with each other till eternity but they don't hate each other.

Other than this, their life is like before. Abeer and Sanya are busy with their office. Sameer in his office and mafia works. Adya with her studies and mischievous.

About Samael. He is out of country with Sameer's uncle Aamir. So there is peace everywhere in their lives.

After two months....

Sameer got to know in a day or two Samael is coming back to Mumbai. He knows very well "After a long peace now it's time for thunderstorms". So, to keep Abeer and Sanya away from all this. He arranged a business trip for them in Arabia. Basically, for this trip Abeer was only one who was going with colleague but Sameer arranged everything and now it's Abenya who are going for month and more. So Abenya are now airport now.

To see of them Sameer and Adya are also there. "Sun shaitaan time se khana khana, khud ka ache se dhayan rakhna and lastly, All the best for exams. Ache se prepare karna" instructed Abeer to Adya. She nodded innocently. "I know tu itna innocent hain nahin. So stop this drama" said Abeer rolling his eyes. Adya giggle.

"Acha bhai, bhabhi aap dono ke liye ye sirf business trip hain ya honeymoon trip bhi? Can I expect something after your return?" asked Adya with smirk. Sanya blushed. Sameer saw her and chuckled. "Itna dimag tu apni studies me use karegi na to top karegi" said Abeer controlling his blush. "Haan haan pata hain. Isliye to nahin karti. Maine top kar liya to jo top kar raha us bichare ka dil tut jayega. Aese kisi ko hurt karna buri baat hain" explained Adya innocently. Sameer roll his eyes, mumbling "Dramebaaz". disbelief "kya kya bakwaas karti raheti hain" Abeer said shooking his head in disbelief.

Just then they heard announcement of check-in. "Jao tum dono nahin to late ho jayega. Take care both of you." said Sameer and kissed on Sanya's forehead. Abenya bid them bye and went to check-in. "Chalo tumhe college drop karke I will leave for office" said Sameer walking away. Adya ran behind with shock. "Arey! Thoda slow Chalo. Insaan ho ke robot?" asked Adya as she reached near Sameer huffing. "Main to normal insaan hoon but tum donkey lag rahi ho mujhe" smirk Sameer. Adya glared him. He ignored her. They sat in car and drove off to Adya's college. "Suno, college ke baad drive ko call kar bhula lena to come and pick you" instructed Sameer as she hoped out of car. "No... Main ishika ke sath aa jaugi." replied Adya and walked away without waiting for his reply. "Pagal insaan" wisper Sameer and drove off to his office.

After some hours. Adya's college ended. She and Ishika were going towards Sehan mansion on scooty. When Adya's phone rang. It was Sameer's call. She received it. "Hello Adya tumhara college khatam hua?" asked Sameer over call. "Haan. Ghar hi jaa rahi hoon" replied Adya in bored tone. "I need a file from home. HM Associates ki mere night stand par hi milegi. Mujhe deke jana in 40mins. Okay bye" completed Sameer and hang up the call to avoid argument. "Mera jawab sune bina kaise cut kar diya phone?" wisper Adya in shock. "Reply? Kya reply karna tha tujhe? I love you too?" asked Ishika with smirk.

"I know tujhe pagal kutte ne kata hain. No need to prove it. You focus on driving" order Adya. "Chir mat" mocked Ishika. "Usko file chaye to mujhe abhi office jana padega" said Adya. "Okay! Chal I will drop you till office. Vaise I know Jijju ko teri yaad aa rahi hogi that's why unhone bahana banaya hoga. Tu leke aa file" said Ishika with smirk. "Yaad my foot" mumble Adya under her breath.

After collecting file from Sehan mansion. Adya and Ishika left for Office.

TBC......