Chapter 54

Skips to evening at party. Sameer and Adya reached there. There was not much crowd as it was a private party at private place. Sameer spotted few of his clients present there. Few of his friends from mafia world too.

A girl who is Adya's classmate came towards them. "Adya you here?" asked Aditi, Adya's classmate in confusion. "I am here with my husband" replied Adya while rolling her eyes in mind. "Oh great! Finally, I got company here. Hi Jijju... I am Aditi. Adya's classmate" introduced Aditi in excitement. "Hello" replied Sameer.  "You here?" asked Adya. "I am here with my dad for his business party. I thought I will be bore but na... I got you. So let's jump on dance floor?" suggested Aditi chirping. "Thank God Aditi too came. Nahin to main bhi bore ho jati" thought Adya in mind.

"You girls enjoy. I have to meet my friend. I will join you soon" said Sameer. Aditi and Adya nodded. "Adya be around only. I am here at bar" ordered Sameer. "Yupp" replied Adya. Aditi drag her on dance floor and Sameer went towards Bar section.

Adya and Aditi were dancing crazily enjoying each other's company. Sameer sat with his friends and ordered vodka for himself. Everyone was enjoying.

After few minutes. Samael came and sat with Sameer and his friends. Samael seems drunk. His voice, eyes and behave was crystal clear. "Hello everyone" greeted Samael in drunk tone. "Woho man!! See who is with us!" commented one of his friend. Making everyone laugh. "By the way Samael can you tell us the reason behind this party?" asked someone from group. "Just completed a biggest deal of my life. So success party you know. Also, target to achieve my next goal" replied Samael with smirk. Looking at Adya from corner of his eyes. Sameer noticed this. "Which target bro?" asked Sameer taking his attention. "Ah! Some things need to be hidden you know" replied Samael with smirk.

"Make strong drink for all of us" ordered Samael to a bartender. Everyone continued talking but Samael's gaze were stucked on Adya who was enjoying not aware of anything. "Sameer how's your marriage life is going on?" asked one of his friend with teasing smile. "Perfect... We are so happy with each other. I can't imagine a single day of life without her" replied Sameer sarcastically but Ofcourse no one got his sarcasm. Bartender served drinks to all.

"But tu to shaadi, ladkiya, relation sab se door raheta tha then?" "Maine to suna hain ye love marriage hain. Is it true?" asked his friends while teasing him. "Actually we were dating since long but it was secret as she was scared of his brother's reaction. So, once he agreed we got married" lied Sameer with fake smile. "Oh ho!!" Cheered his friends. Because of heavy drinks everyone were drunk. "But Sameer ever she let you touch?" asked Samael with smirk. "It's our personal matter. I don't like to discuss with anyone" replied Sameer with a glare. "What is personal in friends? Idiot" scolded one of his friend. "Bro! Vo bol nahin paa raha hain but she don't allow him to touch her. Tch tch tch. I am feeling pity for you" said Samael with fake sympathy. "Oh poor boy" cried one of his friend. Sameer ignored it. "Sameer are you one who never took any intimate? Because as we know you were never in all this stuff" asked his friend while stuttering.

"Yupe.... So now only Sameer go and kiss her. If you are a man you will do this" provoke Samael. Sameer took another drink ignoring him. "Sameer" "Sameer" "Sameer" "Come on bro you can do it" "Go Sameer mark bhabhi as your" cheered Sameer's friend. "Sameer marked her means hickey. Don't do anything else in middle of party" said the same person with laugh. "No guys! Sameer ain't gonna do anything. He isn't a man" commented Samael. "You said something?" snapped Sameer. "You are not a man dude. See you can't claim your love" replied Samael with smirk. "Sameer it's high time. Go and prove everyone. Go and mark that chick as your" motivated his friend.

"Watch me" ordered Sameer and stood up from chair. He was drunk by now. He walked towards dance floor and pulled Adya towards himself. As Sameer pulled her towards himself. She got shock.

TBC......