Chapter 34

At night. Around 11.30. Sameer came to pick Sanya. When he saw Sanya feet. He got shock. "Ye kya hua?" asked Sameer in shock. He was about to touch it. "Ah! Don't touch. Dard ho raha hain already" shout Sanya. "Fine but laga kaise?" asked Sameer concerned as he hug her. "Office se hum aa rahe the tab someone hit car with Abeer's bike from behind. So main bike se girne wali thi but Abeer ne bacha liya" explained Sanya hugging him back. "Ghar chale?" asked Sameer. "She isn't allowed to touch her feet on ground till morning" said Abeer. "Okay! I will take care of her" said Sameer. "Piggyback bhai" demand Sanya whining like a kid. Sameer shook his head and turned around. Taking her on his back. Bidding bye to Adya and Abeer. Sameer and Sanya left.

In car. Sameer properly make Sanya sit and sat beside her. Driver started car. "Bhai suno" mumble Sanya hugging Sameer's arm. "Haan bache" Abeer caress her hair. "Bhai I felt ye accident intentionally kiya gaya tha" said Sanya nervously. "Matlab?" asked Sameer in shock. "I noticed one thing.  Vo car office se follow kar rahi thi. Jaise hum traffic area me aaye. Car hit kar gayi. 00Abeer held me on time" explained Sanya. "Okay! I will see to it. Tu tension na le. Car number note kiya tune?" Sameer consoled her. "Yes. KH 3211" shared Sanya. Sameer nodded and kiss her hair. He hug her and patted her back. Soon they reached home. Sameer checked time and it was 12.5. He smiled and took Sanya in bridal style. He went inside and everyone shout "Happy birthday" Sanya got shock. "Huh! Dara diya"  said Sanya keeping her hand on her heart. "Niche utar. She can walk" said Harsh. "She can't. Her feet is injured" Sameer said and took her inside.

"Waah! A perfect gift you gave yourself babe" taunted Mahi. Sanya hit her on arm. "Happy birthday love" wished Abeer as he and Adya came in mansion. "Thank you" replied Sanya with tint blush. "Humne itni decorations ki, Sab arrange kiya. Itna chila kar wish kiya. Thank you sirf Abeer ko waah kya insaaf hain" taunted Mahi again. "Thank you meri maa. Thank you. Abhi tere marne ka time ho gaya hain. Nikal yaha se" said Sanya with eye roll. "Dekho bhai kaise Nikal rahi hain mujhe ghar se" complained Mahi. "Let's cut the cake. No more fights" announced Sameer. Mahi arranged chair near cake. Sameer make Sanya sit on it.

"Bhai are you ready?" asked Adya in wisper. "Yes!" Abeer replied with nervous smile. Sanya took knife and blew candles. Everyone sang happy birthday for her. Abeer looked at Sameer. Sameer nodded. Sanya fed cake to all. Abeer sat on knees in front of Sanya. Sanya understood what next. She smiled widely. "Umm... Sanya will you marry me?" asked Abeer Forwarding ring. "What the fuck! Itni badi badi speech prepare ki, mera itna dimak kharab kiya sab kha gaye bukhe insaan" frown Adya. She glared Abeer. "Aakhir bhai kiska hain. Tum jaisi bukhi behan ka" wisper Sameer in Adya's ear. She roll her eyes.

"How cute" cooed Mahi. Sanya glared her. "Reply Sanya" said Abeer. "Arey hatao isko. It's a yes. Main ready hoon-" said Mahi but Sanya cuts her in between "Shut up and get lost" said Sanya with death glare. Sanya looked at Sameer. He nodded with small smile. "Yes Abeer" replied Sanya blushing. Abeer stood up and make her wear ring. He bend and kiss on her forehead. "Ahm! Ahm!" Sameer cleared his throat. Abeer quickly made distance between him and Sanya. Harsh chuckled. "Woho! Congratulations bhai, bhabhi" shout Adya in excitement.

Everyone congratulate them. Enjoying for some more time. Everyone went home. As Sanya love to sleep in garden. Sameer arranged everything in garden for today. "After getting fresh. He took Sanya in garden. Both laid on bed cuddling to each other. Soon Sanya fell in deep slumber of sleep. Sameer saw her sleeping peacefully in his arms. He lightly pinched her nose. As Sanya's breath stopped for seconds. She frown in sleep. Sameer giggle looking at her cute face. He left her and caressed her hair. She went back to her sleep.

"Badi ho gayi meri Sanya. Soon you are gonna marry princess. How I will without you baby?" wisper Sameer caressing her hair. He kiss on her forehead and closed his eyes. He too slept in few minutes.

TBC.....