Chapter 39

Abeer was super shocked. "You could have told me. Police me complain karte hum. Ye sab kya kiya or kyun kiya?" asked Abeer still in shock. "Abeer mafia world me police kuch nahin kar sakti. You are a common man. Tum kya karte?" asked Sameer. Abeer went all quiet. "Abeer umm.... I like Adya and like to spend time with her but that doesn't mean I want to marry her now. Yeah I am mafia and I deals in illegal businesses and works but I don't like to spoil any innocent's life. So to keep that Mafia away from Adya. We acted like we are in love and want to marry each other. As after this that mafia will be bit scared because now he don't have to face only a common man. Lastly that fight in restaurant. I planned it as I want you and Sanya be safe. See to get Adya he can cross any limit. Maybe harm you and Sanya. So we acted like You and Sanya don't matters for us much. To vo tum dono ko harm karne ka soche bhi na. And for him Adya is my to be wife. To uske samne sirf main rahuga" explained Sameer and sighed.

Abeer and Sanya were shocked. They were digesting all this shocking information. Sameer pull Sanya in hug "never even think that you are not important for me. You are only person in my life. My sister, my mom, my dad, my daughter, my best friend, my support, each and everything" mumble Sameer kissing her hair. "I am sorry bhai. Mujhe aap par vishwas karna chaye tha" sobbed Sanya. "Oye! Don't cry. Tujh par smile hi achi lagti hain" Sameer said pecking her nose. She giggle.

"Ye sab kab se chal raha hain?" asked Sameer after few minutes. "Umm... before your parents death. But unki death ke baad Samael gaya tha Europe for 3yrs because of some deal. Now around a month ago he came back. Since then I guess but I am sure someone was here to keep eye on Adya on his behalf" replied Sameer. "So now what we can do?" asked Abeer when as mind went blank because of shock. "Talking about police case that's not possible. Samael isn't a police officer but a mafia. And about real police. It's like normal for mafia to visit jail. So kuch farak nahin padega. Or jaha tak Samael ki baat hain. He is involved in selling girls. Jiske liye I guess not once but many times he went to jail. Usko farak nahin padega but maybe after getting bail vo tumhari ya Adya ki life ko hell bana de" said Sameer. "After marrying you. How can I trust Adya will be safe?" asked Abeer.

"Restuarant me jo drama kiya. I am sure Spy ne abhi tak information pahucha di hogi. So now Firstly Adya and me have to act like we love each other the most and want to marry. We don't even care about you and Sanya. On the other hand you have to act like you don't like me a bit. You have to provoke Samael against me. You have to make him feel like tujh jaise kisi police officer se shaadi karti to I would have agree but she married to Mafia and I don't Sameer. Once his mind will get fully messed with things which I have in mind. I will attack on him and game over" Sameer explained his plan

"Let's talk about more important topic. This mafia fight and all is Okay but what about you two. Bhai you want give chance to new relationship?" asked Sanya. "Umm... Yeah" said Sameer with small smile. "Adu?" questioned Sanya. "Yeah? I guess" said Adya not sure about answer. Sanya nodded understanding her state of mind.

"I am sorry for behaving badly. I am sorry bacha" apologized Abeer and open his arms. Adya smiled and quickly hug him. "I love you bhai" mumble Adya. "I love you too meri shaitaan" replied Abeer.

TBC.....