Chapter 9

Sanya came back with a tee and track pant for Sameer. Mahi was already there. Sanya handed Harsh his clothes and helped him to make Sameer wear tee.

Sameer sensed her touch. He was trying to keep his eyes open. "Sanya" Sameer mumble. "Haan bhai, I am here. You want something? You don't worry. I am here with you. You will be fine soon" said Sanya as sob escape from her mouth. "Shant ho jaa. Sameer theek ho jayega. Tu aese weak hogi to Iska dhayan kaun rakhega?" said Harsh patting Sanya's head.

Sanya nodded and wiped her tears. "Sanya, Sameer ki surgery uske room me hi hogi please set kar de uska room" requested Harsh. Sanya nodded. Mahi and Sanya went in Sameer's room. They settled his room. Whole time Sanya was crying alot. "Sanya shant ho jaa. Bhai theek ho jayege. Thori der me dr unki surgery karega then everything will be fine. Tu hain na yaha unki health ka dhayan rakhne ke liye. Don't worry" consoles Mahi. Sanya hug her and broke down. Mahi hug her back, rubbing her back. After some minutes, they heard a knock on door. Breaking the hug, Sanya wiped her tears and saw at door. Harsh was standing there.

"Drs aaye hain. Ward boys Sameer room me leke aa rahe hain. All males will be here. Tu or Mahi room me jao. Main aaya Sameer ki surgery jaise hi start hogi" ordered Harsh. Mahi and Sanya went in Sanya's room. Ward boys took Sameer in his room. Drs started his surgery.

Sanya sat on bed, praying for Sameer. Though his life isn't on risk. She has surity Sameer will be safe but being Sameer, her only family. She was worried for him. Harsh, Sanya and Mahi was in Sanya's room.

After an hour or more. Sameer's surgery ended. Dr came out. Harsh was waiting in corridor only. "Surgery was successful, bullets nikal di hain or inject bhi kiya hain. So that bullet ka poison spread na ho but he lost alot of blood. So we need four units of A+ blood. One unit I have and three units you need to arrange in a while. Lastly for next 72hrs his arms won't move, sense touch or anything.  We injected high power. Be careful" explained Dr few more things. "Give me sometime. I will arrange blood soon" said Harsh. Dr went back in Sameer's room. Harsh went in Sanya's. He told her everything. She got relief.

"Tum so jao. I will arrange blood" said Harsh. "I am here with Sameer bhai. You take rest. Aapne to dinner bhi nahin kiya. You must be hungry. I will arrange something for you have it then you take rest" said Sanya. "Sameer is with Drs and Ward boys. We are not allowed to meet him. I need to arrange blood. Let's sort these first then will see" said Harsh. Sanya nodded.

Harsh went from there. Sanya and Mahi to went in kitchen. They prepared milk for Harsh then went back in room. Harsh was waiting for them. "Sameer ka treatment ho gaya. Drs said he will be unconscious till afternoon. Blood arrange ho gaya. Ward boy gaya hain collect karne. One ward boy will stay here with Sameer for his time to time check up" said Harsh. "Okay! You have milk now at least" said Sanya Forwarding glass of milk. Harsh smiled and ruffle her hair before taking glass. He drank milk.

"Aap fresh go kar rest karo. I will be with bhai?" suggested Sanya but she knew ward boy will be there. So Harsh ain't gonna allow her. "No! Sameer is in observation. We are not allowed to meet him. Only ward boy will be in his room for his check up. Or tu akele room me nahin jayegi, got it?" ordered Harsh. Sanya nodded. "Now take rest or kal office mat jaa. I will talk with your boss" Added Harsh. Yaa... Maybe for next few days till bhai recover fully" said Sanya. Harsh nodded then went to his room. Sanya and Mahi slept.

Next morning.

"Sanya's dead body was lying on floor in living area, white cloth covered her whole body from face to toes. Sameer was nowhere near her. Harsh and Mahi was sitting near her sobbing.

TBC.....