Chapter 59

Next morning. At office. Sameer was busy in file when Harsh barged in room. Harsh seems stressed. "What happened now?" asked Sameer irritated. Yes, because of workload both are already pissed and stressed. "I got an information from spy but we are too late now" replied Harsh sitting on chair. "Adya is safe, right? I have promised Abeer to save her at any cost." panicked Sameer. "That new maid is Samael's spy. Samael is behind the accident of old maid and Ramu kaka." Harsh shared truth and sighed in frustration. "Fuck!! Humari puri information Samael tak jaa chuki hain it means?" Sameer tried to calm himself. "Yeps!!" "Pani sar upar se jaa raha hain. Need to take immediate action" said Sameer. "First thing need to kick out that maid right now" suggested Harsh. "Do it right now. Don't look for new maid now. Samael ko doubt nahin hona chaye. I will arrange online food for a day or two" informed Sameer. Harsh nodded and did as he said.

After few minutes. "Sameer inform Adya about this" said Harsh. Sameer nodded and dialed Adya number but her phone was off.  He checked his watch. "Abe yaar!! Ye ladki uthi hi nahin hain abhi tak" groaned Sameer. Harsh smack his forehead. Just then Sameer's phone rang. He received the call. After talking on call for minute. Sameer hang up the call in anger in threw his phone. Harsh dodge it and catch it. "Calm down bro! What happened?" asked Harsh with concern. "Samael ne den par attack kiya hain. Time for war. Maar na diya saale ko to bolna" mumble Sameer in anger. "Manager and Mrs. Advani ko bol shareholders meeting and Government process dekhe. Yahan ka pura sambhalne ko bol unko or Receptionist ko bol if Sanya ka call aaye to bole usko ke Sameer is out of station for an important meeting and also inform Adya about this mess" ordered Sameer. "Okay! Tu jaa main kaam karke aaya" informed Harsh. "Also Adya ke liye 100% security arrange kar dena. Bahar ka koi bhi galati se bhi Andar na jaye and security ke liye sirf or sirf known and trustworthy guards ho ye bhi dekh lena" added Sameer and stormed out of cabin. "Bhagwaan raksha karna" prayed Harsh and started doing his works. He informed Manager and Mrs. Advani about current scenario of office and asked them work on things immediately. He went to receptionist. "Ms. Chaaya me and Sameer are leaving for out of station urgently. In our absence if you will receive call from Sanya inform her about it. And after an hour you need call at Sameer's home. You need to inform his wife that Me and Sameer are at his den. And Manager, Mrs. Advani will handle work here. So, inform staff about same. Am I clear? ordered Harsh. "Sure sir. Happy journey" greeted receptionist. Harsh completed his work and left for den.

At den, Samael with his people were fighting with Sameer's people. Sameer reached there and started fighting with Samael and his people. War of 100's of people was going on here. Firing, sword fighting, punches, kicks and alots of things. Sometime later, Harsh came and joined Sameer's side in war. A terrible war was going on. As the time was passing many other mafias who are either Sameer or Samael rival too joined this war as they got to know. In simple words, as the time was passing war was getting more terrible. Many members of Sameer or Samael's lost their lives. Their dead bodies were lying on floor.

With Adya, After an hour she woke up and switched on her phone. She was scrolling through Instagram when her phone rang. She saw an unknown number and received the call. "Hello Adya ma'am?" asked someone over the call. "Adya ma'am? Mujhe itni izzat?" thought Adya. "Yes?" she replied trying to be serious. "Good morning ma'am. I am Chaaya. Sameer sir asked me to inform you that he is going to out of station with his girlfriend. So, his phone will be off." said receptionist. "Oh!" replied Adya with shock. "Umm.... Okay thanks" said Adya and hang up the call. "He have girlfriend? Par is sadu ko girlfriend mili kaise? Chal chor mera kya." thought Adya and went to get ready.

With receptionist. "She is same bitch who is married to Sameer sir and also she is reason that Sameer sir fired both of my friends. So, this is nothing as compare to that for revenge. But yaar bandi ko farak hi pada. Kya ladki hain" thought receptionist who just lied to Adya.

TBC.....