Chapter 67

Next morning. Sameer woke up and called Sanya. She ignored his calls and switched off her phone. He sighed in defeat, thinking about how to apologize to her.

At Aggarwal house. Adya woke up early in the morning. "Pehle ke tarah without bath breakfast ke jaugi. Haan phir bhai like always daatege. Perfect tab main unko sorry bol mana lugi" thought Adya. She stayed on bed till the time of breakfast.

At breakfast. Abeer and Sanya were preparing dinning when Adya lazily came and back hug Abeer "Good morning meri jaan" greeted Adya with smile. "Sanya quick. Hume presentation bhi deni" ignored Abeer, freeing himself from Adya's hold. Sanya nodded, eyeing him to greet her atleast. Abeer shook his head. He sat on his chair. "Good morning Adu" greeted Sanya. "Morning" replied Adya with fake smile. "Get ready fast phir college bhi jana hain na" said Sanya. "Haan bhabhi main breakfast bath kar loongi" said Adya with hope that Abeer will scold her but he didn't even react. "Bhabhi main bath karke aayi" ran Adya controlling her tears.

"Abeer what's this?" asked Sanya. "Tumne bhi to Sameer ke calls reject kiye na Sanya?" cross questioned Abeer. Shutting Sanya. They were silently having meal. Adya came after getting ready. She sat with them for breakfast. "Office jate hue main tumhe college drop kar deti hoon Adya" informed Sanya. "College?" wisper Adya to herself. Sanya heard it. "Haan to? Nahin jana? Already itni studies miss ho gayi hain or karni hain?" asked Sanya sarcastically. "Main ready ho jati hoon" replied Adya nodding. "Abeer main scooty jati hoon and Adya ko drop karke office aaugi" ordered Sanya. Abeer nodded. After getting ready. They three left for their works.

In evening. With Sameer. He was sitting in his office thinking about Sanya when Harsh barged in. "Ho gayi file complete" informed Harsh. Sameer nodded. "Sanya abhi bhi gusse me hain. Kya karu?" asked Sameer. "I don't know dude. Lunchtime me Adya ka call aaya. Uska bhi same question tha" replied Harsh. "Usse bhi Sanya naraz hain?" asked Sameer being confused. "Abeer" replied Harsh in Duh tone. Sameer nodded. "Sanya bhi gussa hain Adya se but atleast she is talking with her like Abeer tere se baat kar raha hain. Sanya hi drop karne gayi thi usko college" added Harsh. Sameer stared at Harsh for few seconds as Something strike in his mind. He stood up "Chal Adya ke college chalte hain" ordered Sameer walking out. "Pagal hain tu?" asked Harsh hold his arm to stop him.

"Arey chal to batata hoon kaise mana sakte hain hum Abeer and Sanya ko sath me" said Sameer with confidence and went out. Harsh followed him. They drove off to Adya's college. "Adya ke lectures complete ho gaye hoge. Means vo aati hi hogi" thought Sameer looking at his wrist watch. "Kya khichdi pak rahi hain tere dimag me?" asked Harsh for 10th time in few minutes. Sameer ignored him rolling his eyes. Just then Adya came out with Ishika (Adya's friend). Sameer saw her. He waved his hand to gain her attention. She noticed them and came there. "Tu baat kar main activa leke aayi parking se" said Ishika. Adya nodded and ishika left.

"I am sorry Adya for whatever happened in past. Miscommunication, misunderstanding, ignorance and faults ke vajah se jo bhi hua. I am sorry" apologize Sameer. "I am also sorry for my faults. Meri bhi fault thi" apologize Adya. "Hmm.... Mujhe tumse kaam tha" said Sameer. Adya nodded and gesture him to continue. "Vo jaise Abeer tumse naraz hain. Sanya mujhse naraz hain. Main kya soch raha tha. I can try to convince Abeer to talk with you and you do same with Sanya for me. Also,-" he stopped in mid as he saw Sanya there. Looking at him with anger in her eyes. Sameer gulped in fear.

"Now what you guys are doing?" asked Sanya. Adya frown listening her voice. "Bhabhi vo-" Adya tried to explain but Sanya cuts her in mid "Another deal? Haan deals to roz ka kaam hota hain. Abhi koi naya jooth. Abeer and mere liye hi hain ya or bhi logo ke liye?" asked Sanya sarcastically. "Bache-" Sameer tried to say but Sanya cuts her in mid. "Bhai I don't want you to meet Adya. Already you guys gave us a really good pain. Actually bhai you have my swear. Neither you will meet us nor even try to talk with us" announced Sanya. Sameer, Adya and Harsh got shock. "Are you gone mad Sanya? What's this? I ain't gonna follow" announced Sameer. "Okay! So, you don't respect my words. Great!" said Sanya. "Princess please-" Sameer tried to say and his voice was broken. Sanya ignored him. "Let's go Adya" holding Adya's hand, Sanya left from there with Adya. "I am sorry bhai but I just tried to keep you and Adya away. If now Abeer got to know about you and Adya meeting again. He will be hurt. The bond you and Abeer are starting will be spoiled." thought Sanya. Adya and Sanya left from there. Way back to their home. Adya tried to explain Sanya but Sanya's one death glare scared Adya. So, Adya stayed quiet and decided to talk with Abeer about this.

With Sameer. Sanya's words broke him really bad. Right this moment, first time he really wanted to slap her hard, to scold her badly. He angrily sat in car. Harsh too sat. Harsh knew Sameer is not in condition of driving. So, he took driving seat. All way long Sameer zoned out. Once they reached Sehan mansion. "Kya soch raha hain?" asked Harsh. "Sanya par bahut gussa aa raha hain but I need to respect her words" informed Sameer and directly went to his room. Closing the door with thud. He broke down and cried his heart out.

TBC....