Chapter 57

Two weeks passed...

Adya never came in front of him these two weeks. She don't like to talk with him or even see his face. She locked herself in room. As per Sameer's order, She isn't going to college but she is studying. She is fully focused on covering her whole syllabus from home.

Sameer was fully focused on his work. He used be at office till late night, he used to leave for office early morning. Because of rumors. His company's name isn't good in market. He is working to hard to get that name and reputation back.

In this two weeks... Adya is spending most of her time in her room and Sameer at his office. Sameer made sure Adya won't step out of his house. Whereas, Adya don't even have 1% idea of all this mess. According to her, Sameer is caging her and trying to claim her.

Sanya and Abeer don't have any idea about this mess. They do talk with Adya and Sameer. Adya and Sameer lied to them that they are busy in work and studies. So, they don't spend much time with each other. Though, Abeer isn't satisfied with their answer. As, he knows very well Adya is all time chatterbox and chirpy girl. She spending alone time isn't a good sign.

After 15 days. At Sehan mansion, It was afternoon time. After lunch. Adya was sitting on dinning and maid was working in kitchen. Adya sat studying there.

"Adya" called Maid. "Yes aunt?" Adya replied looking at her. "Is everything fine between you and Sir?" asked maid with concern. "Umm... Yeah aunt" said Adya nervously. "You know Adya Nowadays he isn't having his meals properly. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner... He is asking guard to bring at office. Till late night he is at office and early morning he is leaving for office" informed Maid. "Hein? Maybe he is guilty that's why he is avoiding me I guess" thought Adya. "Yaa... He is busy in office work aunt" replied Adya as she don't know what else to say. "I know bache but health comes first. You should talk with him once and ask him to take care of his health" said maid with concern. Adya nodded. Both continued their work.

Next morning. Sameer woke up early than usual. Which is his normal time Nowadays, he got ready and went down for coffee but maid wasn't there like always. Without thinking much, he left for his office.

He reached his office. Just then harsh came there. "Good morning harsh. Today we have meeting with KM enterprise. I think we need set up meeting with Shareholders as well" said Sameer. "Bhai shant ho jaa. Or ek jaruri baat karni thi" said Harsh trying to calm him but situations were opposite. "Haan bol" "Ramu kaka tere ghar ke servant and maid... I mean cook both met an accident today morning. So, they are no more" said Harsh and sighed. "Ah! That's aaj coffee nahin mili... I mean Aunt nahin the ghar main... Umm... do one thing send some amount to both of their houses. I mean their family will need it and please hire someone soon for work and cook. I can't manage more work load or hunger while working in this mess" said Sameer frustrated. He ruffled his hair, messing with them to relax his muscles. Anyone can say neither Harsh nor Sameer are taking proper rest and meals. They both were looking exhausted and tired. Harsh nodded and continued his work. Sameer started his work.

After some hours. At Sehan mansion. Adya woke up and got ready. She went down to see a lady in her early 40's. "Ji?" asked Adya confused. "I am Mrs. Mary. Main new maid. I will do cooking and other house chores too." introduce maid. Adya nodded in confusion. "I am Adya" said Adya with smile. "Mere liye coffee prepare kar dena please" said Adya with smile. "Haan haan jarur. Batao mujhe sab ingredients kaha par hain" said Maid going towards kitchen. "Mujhe nahin pata" replied Adya following her. "Hein? Kaisi ladki ho tum. Apne kitchen ke bare me nahin pata tumhe. Sir kya to Maharani ke tarah rakhte hain tumhe. Sahi hain...." said maid looking at Adya from top to bottom.

TBC.....

Finally!!! After soooooo long....