Chapter 55

Comments? Aren't you guys liking chapters that comments are too low? Even you can drop negative comments if you don't like anything.

Let's begin.....

Wrapping his arms around Adya's waist Sameer pulled her close to him. "Kya kar rahe ho Sameer?" asked Adya in shock. "Love" replied Sameer with cute smile. "Are you in your senses? Leave me!" ordered Adya, trying to come out of his grip. "No! You are my wife Adu. So, I have right to love you. No one can snatch this right from me. Now even you. Got it?" wisper Sameer dominantly. Adya understood Sameer is not in his senses. "Contract wale husband me and real husband me bahut difference hota hain" mocked Adya and tried to push him.

Sameer tighten his grip and placed his lips on hers. Adya was super shocked. She was trying to digest what just happened when Sameer lightly bit her lower lip and entered in her mouth. Tears brimmed in Adya's eyes. She was trying her best to push him but he was not leaving her. She cried still trying to come out of his grip. After kissing her for few minutes. He moved towards her neck.

Adya felt uncomfortable. He was nibbling and sucking her neck. She looked around trying to control her anger. "Sameer, I said leave me now" wisper-shout Adya in anger. Sameer cared less and continued nibbling and sucking her neck. "What the fuck he is doing? This is a contract marriage, right? I do know self defense but what if I will attack on him here and then everyone present here will be in his support? Bhai where are you? I need you bhai" thought Adya as tears were rolling on his cheeks.

Gathering all the courage. She pushed him and parted herself from him. Sameer again pulled her towards himself. He saw a pinkish-red mark on her neck. My first ever love gift. Don't you dare to hide it Adu" ordered Sameer in whisper while caressing on hickey. Adya felt disguist. Sameer saw her face and noticed Tears on her cheeks and layer of fresh tears in her eyes. Because of dim light on dance. No one notice what happened here. According to everyone, a couple is busy in their romance.

"Adu.... Adu are you hungry? That's why you are crying?" asked Sameer with innocence dripping from his eyes. He was wiping her tears but she jerked his hands. "Come baby let's go. I have feed you then we will go home. I am too tired yaar" whined Sameer and drag Adya from there to buffet. Adya's mind puzzled. She was just staring at Sameer but one thing was clear in her mind. He isn't a good person whom she trusted and supported for fake marriage. She was controlling herself. She knew she is in a party where she don't know anyone. She don't want to break down or create any scene in front of all.

They silently went towards buffet. Adya hide her hickey with hair as she felt embarrassed. Sameer served for both and they sat on chair. "I told you don't hide this. Let everyone know you are my wife and I already claimed you mine" ordered Sameer pushing her hair away from hickey. "You are no one to order me. Get this thing in your mind. You are a menwhore" whisper Adya in anger. "Let's go home. I don't want to stay for one more minute" ordered Adya and stood up. Sameer to angrily stood and they walked out of party. They both left for home. Whole ride was silent. They were quite just ignoring each other.

Once, they reached home. Adya ran towards her room and locked her door. She fell on her knees and burst out crying. "He... he.... he.... I hate you Sameer. I hate you" shout Adya while crying. "I will complain bhai about him. To kya hua ye Mafia hain to? He can't touch me like this. Main bhai ko bataugi sab. I don't want to stay with him for a minute" She mumble to herself in panick and stood up to leave. "But phir bhabhi? Unko main kaise bolugi ye sab? What if meri vajah se bhai ne bhabhi par gussa kiya to? Bhabhi... She is not even connected to this anywhere but phir sab kuch unko sehna hoga. Adya you can't be selfish. Ek kaam kar Adu tu... Tu na kal se Sameer ke samne hi mat jaa, baat nahin kar usse. Tu uske aas pass hi nahin hogi na baat karegi to vo tujhe touch bhi kyun hi karega? Okay? That's good idea or phir bhi if zabardasti kare to you are strong girl and you know self defense okay? Be strong Adu. Bhai ko pareshan na kar" consoled Adya to herself but she couldn't stop her tears. She was crying mess. She slept there only.

TBC.....