Chapter 60

After getting ready. Adya went down. She found no one. She was all alone inside this big mansion. "Ye chaaplus maid kaha hain?" mumble Adya looking around. After looking around. She went towards exit. As guard saw her. He bowed in front of her. "Good morning. Maid nahin aayi hain?" asked Adya with small smile. "Ma'am, Samael ki spy thi vo. To Sameer sir ne usko fire kiya hain" informed Guard. "Oh!" all she could say as she got shock. "New maid aane wali hain?" asked Adya composing herself. "No ma'am. Sir ke strict orders the. As he is not here to security full tight honi chaye and aap kisi bhi unknown se link na ho" informed guard. Adya went inside in irritation. "Ab is itne bade ghar me main akeli? Ye Sameer na pagal ho gaya hain bilkul. Ek baar Bhai, bhabhi ko aane ko sab complain karugi. Arey! Girlfriend ke sath jana tha to jaye but mujhe kyun phasa kar gaya gadha kahin ka" groaned Adya. She went in kitchen and prepared Maggie and coffee for herself. She sat in living area and had it quietly then started her studies.

Skips to lunch. As no one was there to prepare lunch. She thought to order it online. She ordered her favorite pizza. After sometime when order arrived. Adya went near door. "Sorry ma'am sir ne strictly mana kiya hain to let you meet anyone and also already spy was inside home for all this days. We doubt what if anyone mixed anything in food. We can't let you get that parcel" inform guard who is head of security of this mansion. "What the fuck!" yelled Adya. "We are really sorry Ma'am but we are here for your safety. We can't take 1% risk with your life" explained guard looking down. "Sameer ordered you for this? Like don't let me eat outside food or anything?" asked Adya controlling her anger. "No ma'am! Sameer sir made me incharge of your security till he isn't here. I have checked all the past records. So, I decided this. As previously when security was all around and also in presence of Sameer sir that spy entered inside and also stayed here for a good time. Now, we can't risk this in his absence. Please ma'am I request" request guard.

Adya sighed knowing his words are stating fact. "Pay him this amount and ask him to leave" said Adya giving amount. She went inside mansion. "Ye idiot Sameer khud bhaag gaya romance ke liye at least mera khana to arrange karke jata. Abhi kya karu? Yaar bhai hote to mast yummy yummy khana bana kar khilate. I miss you bhai. I miss you so much. Also, I love you had se zyada." mumble Adya being emotional in last.

She took her phone and dial Harsh's number. His phone was switched off. She then dialed receptionist. "Good afternoon ma'am" greeted receptionist with fake excitement. "Where is harsh? Why his phone is off?" asked Adya irritated. "Ma'am, Harsh sir is with Sameer sir" informed receptionist. "Hein! Third wheel banne gaya hain kya harsh?" asked Adya in shock. "Umm... Ma'am actually yaa harsh sir and his girlfriend" again lied receptionist to cover up her first lie. Adya hang up the call rolling her eyes. "Sab ghumo baith kar mujhe ghar me kaid karke" groaned Adya.

"Hmph!! Vo sab to theek hain par is Sameer ka main bartha bana dugi. Vaise to I love pizza par ye pizza banne layak hain nahin. Haan to pehle vegetable ko cut karte hain vaise hi main pehle isko cut karugi nahin pehle sabzi ko dhoya jata hain. Isko bhi dhona padega. To wash karne ke baad iske chote chote tukde karugi then ekdum means full garam tel me daalugi or bar bar ke mirchi or namak dalugi. Oh wow!! Sameer ka baratha ban gaya. But wait!! Jaise ye bartha banaya vaise main khana bana hi sakti hoon. Amazing wala nahin to simple one hi" thought Adya with pout like baby.

She went in kitchen. After searching a easy recipe on YouTube. She started cooking but in middle to match the steps with YouTube. She end up touching her bare hands with hot vessel. Her both hands burnt. She cried in pain but silently as she knew no one is there to come and wipe her tears, heal her pain.

TBC......