Chapter 2

With Abeer. After Sanya left. He too packed his stuff and went home.

Adya was sitting in living area. Working on some drawing. As soon as she saw him. She kept her stuff side and hug Abeer tight. "Bhaaaaiiiiiii" she said excitedly. "Arey! Bas bas." said Abeer with chuckle.

For few minutes they sat then Abeer got fresh. He made dinner. Adya helped him. She don't know cooking. So she helps him. They had dinner like usual then went to sleep.

At Sehan Mansion.

Sanya was nervous. "Kuch nahin bhai. Chalo so jate hain" said Sanya hiding her nervousness. "Sanya... bol bache kya hua? Any issues?" asked Sameer sensing her nervousness. "I promised, right? Don't worry just say whatever is in your mind." He added to make her feel better.

Sanya was so nervous. She was gathering courage, biting her lips. "Aye! Stop this and calm down" said Sameer lightly slapping her on mouth. She left her lips. "I love someone" Sanya mumble with alot of courage. Sameer was so shocked. He got quiet for some seconds. "Sanya I heard wrong, repeat it properly" said Sameer, not believing on his ears.

Tears roll down from Sanya's eyes. She hid her face in Sameer's chest, crying. "Sanya bacha" said Sameer in most calm and soft voice, caressing her hair.

"Bhai, he is really nice guy" said Sanya sobbing. "Okay! But why you are crying? Shh!! Don't cry" Sameer wiped her tears.

She calmed after some minutes. "Bhai are you angry from me?" asked Sanya. "No! Yaa I am shocked but not angry for sure." replied Sameer. Sanya relaxed. "Okay! Now tell me kab se chal raha hain ye sab? Kaun hain vo ladka? And most important vo kya feel karta hain for you?" asked Sameer. "Bhai he too loves me. Since few months we are dating and he is my head. He is team manager. Abeer Aggarwal name hain" replied Sanya nervously. "Hmm!!! Okay! See Sanya, I love you the most. Actually you are the only one whom I love. You are my family, friend, princess, baby, mom dad's sign. All these are too much for me to digest. So I want sometime. I can't just agree or disagree for anything now. Lastly see princess if I will not support you with him. That doesn't mean I don't love you. I love you the most and I want you to be safe. So I hope you will understand my point." explained Sameer calmly. "I trust you" said Sanya, making Sameer smile. They both slept after sometime.

Next morning. In dawn. At 5.30. Sameer woke up. He looked around and realise they both were sleeping in garden. He took Sanya in bridal style and drop her till her room. He then went to his and got fresh then went for jogging.

After an hour Sameer came back. He went to his room. It was almost 7:30. He took his phone to call someone.

"Good morning Harsh" Sameer greeted to his friend cum assistant through call. "Good morning" replied harsh in confusion.

"Harsh, I want personal, professional, past and each and every detail of Abeer Aggarwal. He is employ of Khan Finance. Working as team manager of Miscellaneous. Do tell me each and every detail soon." ordered Sameer in cold voice. "Okay boss!" replied Harsh. "Hmm! Also don't involve Khan employees in this. I don't want anyone can get any hint about" added Sameer. "Alright! But can I know why?" asked Harsh being confused. "No! That's all from my side." said Sameer coldly and hangs up the call without listening anything. He then got ready for the day.

In Agaarwal house.

Abeer woke up and did his regular routine, exercise and then got ready. He went in kitchen to prepare breakfast, playing music in his phone and connecting phone to headphones. Music is his life.

Some minutes later. Adya walked in kitchen in her night suit only. Abeer didn't notice her. She went to him and hug him from back. "Good morning meri jaan" said Adya in her sleepy voice. Abeer sensed her touch and turned of music. "Good morning meri shaitaan" replied Abeer, making her giggle. This is regular routine of both.

"Chal abhi jaldi ready ho jaa. Breakfast bhi karna hain ishika ke aane se pehle" ordered Abeer. "Mujhe na bahut bukh lagi hain. Main breakfast karke naha lugi" said Adya taking breakfast towards dinning table.

TBC....