Chapter 17

In Afternoon. At Abenya's office. It was lunch time. Abeer's whole team was together. They were having lunch. Abeer's phone rang. It was an unknown number. Abeer declined the call but after few seconds again his phone rang. "Abeer, bhai must be calling. I forgot to inform you. He want to talk with you" said Sanya in hurry before Abeer decline call again. Abeer nodded. "Excuse me team. I need to attend it" said Abeer. He took his phone and went in cabin. He was nervous.

"Hey Abeer!" said Sameer over the call. "Hi! Sorry I declined your call before. I was with team" apologize Abeer. "Hmm! It's fine" said Sameer. "I want to talk with you. So can we meet in evening? Only you and me" continued Sameer. "Umm... Anything serious? I mean only us?" asked Abeer being confused. "See Sameer before approving you for Sanya. I need to talk with you. At home we can but Sanya is around. So privately I want to talk with you" explained Sameer. "Yeah! Got it. Sure we can" said Abeer. "In evening. After office hours at Star cafe?" asked Sameer. "Sure at 7.30?" "Yeah fine. I will be there" said Sameer. "Also this meet will be of 2 of us. I don't want any 3rd person, not even Sanya. I hope you understand" added Sameer. Though his voice was calm but seems like warning tone. "Yeah! Don't worry" said Abeer. They hang up the call.

"All the best Abeer. Today definitely Sameer is gonna give you the toughest exam of your life. Girlfriend ke bhai ko impress karna isn't easy" thought Abeer. He looked out and saw Sanya smiling and blushing. He understood everyone is teasing her with his name. "Is smile ke liye I have to impress Sameer. You can Abeer" mumble Abeer. He sighed and went out. He went to his seat. "What's going on?" asked Abeer as he sat beside Sanya. "Saale and Jijju ki bonding is growing day by day. Good good" tease someone. "Huh?" reacted Sanya. "Break time will end in few minutes. So better complete your meal" order Abeer. "It's break time. So now you are not our sir. So don't order us. This way to topic change won't work here Mr. Aggarwal" commented someone. Abeer roll his eyes. "Bhai ne kya bola?" asked Sanya in wisper. "Nothing. Just a meet up. Don't worry. I will impress him for sure" assured Abeer. "I know. I guess bhai do like you that's why he want to talk with you alone or else till now he might rejected you" said Sanya. They had lunch with others teasing them.

At Sameer's office. After lunch. Sameer was sitting on his chair, looking at Sanya's photo. When Harsh came in. "Kya soch raha hain Sameer?" asked Harsh. "Main jo karne jaa raha hoon vo sahi to hain na? I really don't have any intentions to spoil Abeer's sister's life but Jaha baat Sanya ki hain. I don't want any risk at all. Samael kya kar raha hain for revenge. I don't have any idea. If meri Sanya safe and secure hain with Abeer. Once this matter of Samael will sort. I will ask Abeer's sister to divorce me. If she isn't happy with marriage" explain Sameer. "I don't know if I am doing right or wrong but Aashna ke sath jo hua tha. Uske baad I feel ke galat nahin hoon main. I am scared for my baby" added Sameer. Harsh was quiet. A Flashback played in his mind.

Flashback:

It was around 12 at night. Sameer and Harsh was working in office. They were planning how to defeat rival. When Harsh's phone rang. It was unknown caller I'd. "Hello?" said Harsh. "Sir.... Aashna Ma'am ghar par nahin aayi hain. Morning me work ke liye gayi thi. Unki office call kiya to bola vo aaj office hi nahin aayi hain" said Servant over the call. Harsh's heart skipped a beat. "Where is Aashna then?" asked Harsh panicking. He hangs up the call.

"Sameer, Aashna missing hain. We need to search for her as soon as possible. Subah work ke liye she left home par office bhi nahin gayi" panicked Harsh. "Aashna?? Umm..... Rivals ne tujhe warn kiya the for Aashna if I am not wrong" said Sameer thinking. "Hmm.... How can I forgot this?" mumble Harsh. They were super worried. Sameer took Harsh's phone and tried to track location. "Fuck these bustards. Morning 10 near Mega park phone deactivate kar diya hain" cursed Sameer. "Sameer aashna. I want her back. Nahin ho sakta usko kuch bhi" said Harsh as tears roll down his cheeks. "Tune usko locket gift kiya hain?" asked Sameer. "Location tracker? Yes... She wears regular" said Harsh. Sameer track location and found it near International Airport. "Airport? No... Hume Rokna hoga" mumble Harsh. "Let's go then why the fuck you are waiting for?" shout Sameer.

They went to airport. "Location terminal 2 ki hain. Tu vo side dekh. Main ye side dekhta hoon" order Sameer. Both parted the ways and was searching for Aashna. Sameer went towards receptionist. "How may I help you sir?" asked Receptionist. "Can I know when flight for south Africa will take off?" asked Sameer trying to act calm. "Sir flight delayed for 1hr. So after 15mins boarding process will start" said Receptionist. Sameer thanked her and left. He called Harsh. "By the grace of god. Flight delay hain. Humare pass 10min hain. Let's do it quick" informed Sameer over the call. Harsh's eyes fell on a girl but her face was covered with scarf. Only eyes were visible. Same other 4-5 girls were sitting next to her. "Sameer book store ke samne aa" said Harsh and hangs up the call. In a minute Sameer came. They walked towards girls. Aashna saw Harsh. She ran to him and hug him tight, she broke down. Harsh sighed in relief. "Calm down. I am here for you. Calm down" said Harsh hugging her back.

"Harsh save us. Please save us. A person sold us as slave in South Africa. Please save us" said Aashna sobbing badly. "Airport hain to koi aesa vaisa drama nahin karega. We are under surveillance. Guards bahar hain. Come girls we can leave" said Sameer. Girls looked at Aashna with hope. She nodded. They went out. Guards guided them till car. Harsh took Aashna with him. They both sat with Sameer in his car. Sameer shows his thumbs up to someone through rear mirror. Someone nodded and drove off the cars of girls. "Situation is under control" said Sameer. Harsh nodded. Sameer drove off the car. Harsh removed scarf from Aashna's face to get biggest shock. No hair on her head. Her face has marks. "Sameer let's go to my home" Sameer nodded. Aashna hug harsh and broke down. Harsh called the Dr.

After reaching home. Dr checked Aashna. "Uski body par chemical throw kiya hain. Jiski vajah se uske baal burn ho gaye. Her skin burnt. She need time in recovery. Do take care of her" Dr explained some other things and left.

Though later Sameer and Harsh took revenge but Aashna's condition was worst. She took whole 2yrs to come out of trauma. To live life like a normal girl. To recover her body burnt. Her hair treatment took time.

FLASHBACK END

TBC.....

How's the chapter?