Chapter 50

Adya and Ishika reached Sameer's office. Adya hop down from scooty. "Chale Maharani?" asked Adya raising her eyebrow as Ishika was still on scooty. "Adu sun, Jijju ko tujhse milna hoga. Isliye file ka excuse banaya hain. To tu jaa milne. Mujhe kabab me haddi nahin banna. Okay, bye!" explained Ishika and quickly drove off from there, leaving shocked and irritated Adya. Adya shook her head, clearing her thoughts. She went inside office. "Good Afternoon" greeted Adya politely to receptionist. "Yes?" asked Receptionist while looking at Adya with disgust look. Adya roll her eyes noticing receptionist's expression.

"Sameer ka cabin kaha hain?" asked Adya with fake smile. "Who are you? Why Sameer sir will meet an ugly bitch like you? You booked appointment?" asked Receptionist eyeing Adya from top to bottom as Adya was wearing an oversized hoodie of Abeer and shorts. "None of your business. Just tell me your Anaconda boss's cabin" replied Adya with sugarcoated smile. Receptionist frown "How can you say Sameer sir an Anaconda?" mocked receptionist. "Common sense is very uncommon you know. Don't you know we speak by mouth?" replied Adya sassily.

Ignoring receptionist, She took her phone and dialed Harsh's number. "Hello! Sameer ka cabin kaha hain? I'm in office with file" said Adya as Harsh received her call. "15th floor, 4th Cabin. You can find SS name plate on door of his cabin. Go through elevator and Yeah use private one "542t6322d" is password. Also, he must be in meeting hall. So directlygo inside his cabin." replied Harsh. "Okay! Thank you" she hang up the call and started walking towards elevator. "Oh hello! You can go like this. Sir won't like girl like you. Bitch who gave you permission-" receptionist stopped her blah blah as she saw Adya going through private elevator. Receptionist's eyes were wide open. She quickly followed Adya through other elevator.

On reaching 15th floor, Adya came out of elevator and looked around to see cabin. Just then receptionist came. "Bitch don't mess with boss. You can take any action for-" ignoring receptionist. Adya went towards Sameer's cabin and directly barged in. "sorry sorry. I didn't knew. Sorry" mumble Adya with shock as she saw Sameer sitting on his chair and a girl of same age as Sameer, trying to sit on his lap. He seems irritated. "Who the fuck you are? You can you come in cabin like this?" shouted girl. Receptionist smirked.

"Duh! Common sense is very uncommon yaar. Don't you know miss we go anywhere and everywhere by our legs. See see I have two fit and fine legs. So, I used them and came here" Adya scoffed. "What do you want? A job? Do you think you will impress oops!! Sorry seduce Sameer with your sluty clothes and get this job? Oh poor baby! You are so wrong." Blabbered girl in her high pitched voice. Sameer was about to say something but Adya didn't let him. "Ho gayi beh beh beh.... Main bol lu? Why do you think I came here for a job? And umm... You know babe you are the one who is trying to seduce my husband. Trying to sit on his lap. So much guts haan? Chal yaar theek enjoy kar le apne Anaconda boss ke sath. Anyways, Mr. Anaconda here is your file." said Adya keeping file on desk. "What the fuck?" shouted receptionist and girl in shock. Sameer and Adya were glaring each other. They didn't gave damn on shocking state of girls.

"How dare you to call me Anaconda? And yes, if I am Anaconda then you are Octopus. Here, I was thinking to shout on her for misbehaving with you but I won't do it now." said Sameer irritated. "Dayum!! Kaise kaise jokers ko job par rakha hain tumne? They don't even have common sense. Arey haan! Boss ke pass hi nahin hain to inke pass kya hoga? Duh! You know next time se interview hoga to main bhi aaugi. Yes, I will also take interview. I will ask question on common sense. That's great idea. After all I am the great you know" said Adya with pout and last she flipped her hair.

TBC....