Chapter 6

Adya was about to leave. "Okay fine! It was partially my mistake. So I am sorry" apologize Sameer. Adya stood at her place. Sameer was glaring her. Adya glare him back. "Stop glaring me. I said sorry" warned Sameer. "I said sorry? Tumhari sorry ka maine achar dalna hain?" spat Adya. "Achar nahin... Zeher bana kar kha jana chaye tumhe" said Sameer rolling his eyes. "Adya, he said sorry now keep your anger side. Calm down" said Abeer to calm Adya. "I am sorry Adu" apologized Sanya with puppy eyes. "Haan karlo buttering" Adya smiled and hug her. Sanya slap on her head lightly.

"I don't know why I invited this idiot" though Sameer.

"Let's go inside guys" said Sanya with smile. Everyone went and sat on sofa. "Bhai, He is Abeer... Abeer Aggarwal. Abeer, he is my brother Sameer Aggarwal. He is harsh, bhai's friend and elder brother for me. She is his girlfriend Aashna. Lastly She is Adya. Abeer's younger sister" Sanya introduce everyone. "Hello Abeer!" greet Sameer forwarding his hand. Abeer gladly accepted it "Hi!"

"I will bring snacks for you guys" said Sanya and was about to go. "Wait! I am coming to help you" said Aashna. Sanya and Aashna went in kitchen. "So tell me about yourself Abeer" said Sameer. "Umm.... As you know my name, Adya my younger sister and I am working in Khan finance. I am Sanya's head" said Abeer. "Your family?" asked Harsh. Though Harsh and Sameer know truth but they were testing him in own way. "Few years back they died" said Abeer. "Oh! Sorry for your loss" said Sameer. Abeer nodded.

"Since when you and Sanya are dating?" asked Sameer. "Why you are interrogating bhai? Didn't Sanya told you?" asked Adya glaring Sameer. "Adya, Let him bacha. Every brother do for his sister. I will also do same if you will have boyfriend. So it's his right" explained Abeer, side hugging her. "Fine!" Adya said with grumpy pout. "Yaa Sameer... Ummm... Since 6months we are dating." replied Abeer to Sameer's question.

Sameer nodded. Before he could ask. Sanya and Aashna came. They placed snacks on table. Sanya served everyone. "Kya baate ho rahi thi?" asked Aashna, sitting beside harsh. "Nothing much... Basic Introduction" replied Harsh.

Sanya sat beside Sameer. Sameer stuff cheese ball in her mouth, making other's chuckle. "Ahm! Abeer, why should I give you chance for Sanya?" asked Sameer. "Hein! Aren't you question like interviewer. Why should we hire you? Bhai isn't it obvious, you are hiring. Because you have vacany. You same why should I give you change for Sanya? Isn't it obvious, He loves di and di loves him. So both want to spend life with each" said Adya with sugar coated smile. "What's your problem? Tum chup baithogi to saanp das lega kya?" asked Sameer in irritation.

"I just stated fact" said Adya, narrowing her eyes. "Let me do my work and keep your mouth shut" warned Sameer. Abeer was about to say something but Sameer's phone rang. Sameer saw caller I'd.

"Excuse me! I need to attend this call" he walked out. "Adya bache. Kya hain ye? Why you are misbehaving with him? He being elder and protective brother just doing his work" said Abeer in dominant yet calm voice. "Adya nodded with pout.

"Serials and movies me dekha tha ladke shaadi ke baad biwi or sasural walo ke ho jate hain. Mere bhai to shaadi se pehle hi ho gaye. Vo bhi us non-sense ka support kiye jaa rahe hain. Dayumm... Aese to maine pagal ho jana hain inke sath rahe kar" thought Adya.

After some minutes. Sameer came back. "Sorry Abeer because of some really urgent work me and Harsh need to leave now. Please have dinner before leaving. I will definitely meet you soon." apologize Sameer. "It's okay Sameer" said Abeer with smile. Abeer and Sameer shook hand.

Sanya and Aashna understood Sameer and Harsh need to go for some fight. "Bhai be careful and come soon" said Sanya controlling her tears. "I promise I will be safe and will come soon. You take care of yourself. Don't go out alone. I am setting tight security. Don't mess with anyone. Ask Mahi to come here and stay with you. Also Abeer be with her till her friend isn't coming here" said Sameer as he hug her. "Okay!" Abeer nodded. Sanya him back with grip.

"Aashna you go home with guards. Once you will reach safely. Message me. Don't call me after that. I will call you once everything will be sort" said Harsh. Aashna nodded and bid them bye. She left. After some minutes. Sameer and Harsh too left.

TBC....