Chapter 38

With Abeer and Adya. Abeer was driving bike and Adya on back seat. Abeer was so angry and hurt. "Bhai-" Abeer cuts her in between "Abhi kya hain?" shout Abeer in anger. "Aese chila kyun rahe ho? You can talk with me calmly. Even after you asked me too choose between you and Sameer I am talking with you calmly" said Adya in irritating voice. "To aisaan kar rahi hain? Kar leti Sameer ko choose. Maine to nahin roka tujhe. Anyways you cared for me before hiding everything? Nahin na same aaj bhi kar leti" said Abeer in low but definitely broken voice.

Rest of the ride was silent. Soon both reached home and went inside. Abeer shut the door with thud in anger. He directly went in room without glancing at Adya. Adya sat on bed as some tears roll down her eyes. Some minutes later. Door bell rang. Adya quickly went to open the door. As if she already knew who is gonna be at door. "Umm.... Di?" asked Adya. "Where is Abeer? Is he fine?" asked Sanya panicking. "He is in room" said Adya moving aside. Sanya ran towards Abeer's room and knocked it "Abeer" she call him. Abeer opened the door and came out of room.

"Everything is in control?" asked Sameer in whisper. Adya nodded. They both walked in. "Sanya tum yaha?" asked Abeer in confusion. "Abeer I need to talk with you" said Sameer calmly. "Or kya rahe gaya hain baat karna ko? Oh wait! Maybe related to your marriage?" asked Abeer controlling his anger.

"A mafia is behind Adya. He wants to marry her and maybe gonna sell her in future or maybe he will something else but definitely worst for her" spoke Sameer. Abeer and Sanya were shocked. "Means? I didn't understand" whisper Abeer in shock. "Bhai come and sit. We will explain you everything" said Adya and made him sit on sofa. Sameer too sat in front of him. "Abeer see you know and even Sanya knows i like Adya" lied Sameer. Sanya nodded. Abeer too nodded. "Umm... Samael Rastogi your friend who is police officer according to you?" said Sameer. Abeer nodded in confusion. "Truth is he isn't police officer but a Mafia. He acted like police officer in front of you as he himself killed your parents because they said no when he asked for Adya's hand" explained Sameer and took deep breath. "Ye kya bol rahe ho tum?" whisper Abeer in shock. "Since Two days. Me and Adya are meeting constantly for Sanya's birthday. That time I noticed a car always following Adya. I felt suspicious and gathered information then got to know about these facts. And about all that drama in restaurant. It was my plan as all time a spy is around Adya from the moment she is stepping out of house. So I planned this argument" added Sameer.

TBC.....