Chapter 68

A week passed. Sameer was fully focused on his work. He didn't tried to contact Sanya. Abeer used to call and talk with him. Indirectly Abeer became a link between Sameer and Sanya to know about each other. Still Abeer is not aware about the incident and talks that took place when Sanya went to pick Adya from her college.

Still Abeer and Sanya both are not talking with their siblings. Adya is trying her best to try to talk with Abeer. Apologizing to him is also important but her first priority is to inform Abeer about college incident. In this week she texted Sameer twice, asking him about his whereabouts. Sameer is also replying to her normally. Abeer and Sanya are not aware about it.

After a week. At Aggarwal house. Adya came home with Ishika. Abeer and Sanya were at office. As Adya found home empty. "Aaj main bhai ke liye unke favorite snacks banau? Haan unko manana padega to kuch bhi kar sakti hoon. Okay? So, cheese sandwich, pancakes and strawberry shake vaise to bahut kuch pasand hain bhai ko but I can make these. Pancakes maine Sameer ke ghar bhi try kiye the. Itne difficult nahin hote hain. Huff!! I need to be more careful but..." thought Adya. She got fresh then went in kitchen and wore gloves first. She started preparing.

"After an hour. She was in kitchen when door bell rang. She went to open it and found Abeer standing there. "Good evening meri jaan" greeted Adya with hope. Abeer ignored her and went inside. He directly went in room. "Koi baat nahin Adya. Aaj to bhai ko manna hi padega. First I made something bina jalaye and ek dum properly." Adya wisper to herself and went inside. Abeer got fresh and went in kitchen. He saw Adya preparing dishes. He made a confuse face. "Itna mat socho bhai. Maine sab easy easy banaya hain. Aapki favorite cheese sandwich, pancakes, strawberry shake." explained Adya with smile. Abeer ignored her and took pan to make dinner.

"Bola na maine bana diya hain. I know I know aapke man me bhi laadoo phut rahe hain. Chalo drama band karo" said Adya, snatching pan from his hand. She drag him and made him sit on chair. Abeer didn't even protested. She followed his commands. "Bhabhi kidhar hain? Or haan aap yaha par chup chap baitho" ordered Adya. Abeer sat there silently. Adya came out with sandwich and pancakes. "Maine ek dum ache wale pancakes and sandwich banaye hain first time. Jaldi kha kar batao kaise bane hain?" said Adya setting plates on dinning. Abeer was looking at food only. "Dikhne se kuch nahin hoga" said Adya and took bite. She took it near Abeer's mouth. "Bhai maaf kar do na please. I promise main next time se aap se kuch nahin chupaugi. Or bhai I trust you. Aapse zyada koi important nahin for me. I don't want to hurt you. Mujhe Samael ka dar tha. I am sorry bhai." said Adya as she broke down.

Abeer stood up. He hug her. She hug him back and started sobbing more. "I am sorry bhai" sobbed Adya. Abeer rubbed her back, kissing her hair. After few minutes. Adya finally calm down. "Now calm down." he console her, making her drink water. "Haan mujhe bahut hurt hua Adya. Till last moment maine tujhse pucha tha tu shaadi apni khushi se to kar rahi hain na. Kyunki mujhe pata tha tu shaadi and all ke liye soch tak nahin rahi thi. Tu apni studies, college, me, food in Sab me khush thi. To mujhe hurt hua tune jootha bola. But next time se aese nahin karna" said Abeer. She nodded. He hug her tight again. "I love you too meri shaitaan" wisper Abeer. Happy tears brimmed in her eyes. She smiled. He cups her face and wiped her tears, kissing her forehead. "Bhabhi kahan hain?" asked Adya. "Vo friend ke ghar gayi hain. Aa jayegi jaldi hi. Now let me have this sandwich and pancakes" said Abeer. She nodded. They sat on chairs and Abeer started feeding her, while eating.

"Bhai suno na" said Adya remembering about college incident. "Hmm?" hmmed Abeer. Adya told him everything. Abeer got shock. "Tu abhi bata rahi hain ye sab mujhe" said Abeer frustrated. "Maine try kiya batane ka but aap sun hi nahin rahe the" replied Adya with pout. "Okay!! Sanya aaye main aaj hi baat karta hoon usse" sighed Abeer. Adya nodded. They sat to have their time. Enjoying with each other after a long time.

TBC......