Chapter 24

"Hey! Calm down. Don't worry about anything" Harsh consoled Adya. "Hmm.... but why he lied to us? I mean-" Harsh cuts her in mid "Guys listen calmly. In today's meeting he discussed with person about revenge. I mean he has plan to destroy Sameer fully also Abeer. He likes Adya and want to marry her. Few days he was about to ask for her hand but he got to know Abeer and Sameer are gonna be relatives in future. He even understood if Sameer told Abeer about Samael being Mafia. Abeer will never agree for His and Adya's marriage. So now his plan is to target Sanya. He will kidnap Sanya and sell in Africa's slavery market. When Sameer and Abeer will be searching for Sanya. He will attack on Adya and marry her or he will kidnap Adya and marry her. Ofcourse Abeer will ask Sameer's help to search for Adya. He will kidnap Sanya in meantime to sale her" explained Harsh.

"Jaan na le loon saale ki. Meri Sanya ko kidnap and sell karna door ki baat. Saala hath to laga kar dikhaye" Boiled Sameer in anger. He gritted his teeth and fisted his hands. Adya took a step in fear. She was scared of Samael's plan also Sameer's tone scare her more. "Adya sambal kar" said Harsh as he saw she was about to fell down because of fear. Though she knows Sameer is mafia but she never saw his this side. She never imagined this side on him as he is always an annoying but soft heart person in her front.

"Tension na le. Hum kuch na kuch solution Nikal lege. Samael kuch nahin karega tum me se kisi ko bhi. I promise but haan tujhe humari help karni hogi" consoled Harsh. Adya nodded. "Firstly don't share anything with Abeer or Sanya now. They will panick. We first need to find proper solution then only we will see what to do next. Also you need to share how Samael behaves with you when he met you. So that we can plan accordingly" explained Sameer trying to calm. "Yaa... okay" replied Adya.

"I will inform you about plan. First I need to plan each and everything. Harsh I am going home. You need to drop Sanya when her shopping will be done" ordered Sameer. "But if you will leave like this. Sanya will be angry or hurt" said Harsh. "Umm.... You go and tell her Sameer is having headache. So he went home to take rest" said Sameer and went from there not before glancing at Adya for last time.

"Chill kar sab theek ho jayega. Chal Abhi sab ke pass chalte hain or haan I will arrange guards for you but guards tere sath nahin hoge. They will be around you in civil dress. So you will be safe" explained Harsh. "Thank you so much" thanked Adya with little smile.

They both went and join others. Harsh told Sanya about Sameer having headache. So he left. They continued shopping but Adya seems worried.

TBC.....

Guys recently I got job in Corporate firm. So Nowadays my schedule is too busy to write chapter regularly. For sometime, either I can post small but regular chapters or long and alternate day. I need time to manage my schedule and everything. So please corporate.