Chapter 14

In evening. Abeer, Sanya and Sameer completed their office works. Abeer and Sanya were waiting outside for Sameer. Though it was first time Abeer was waiting with Sanya outside for Sameer.

After some minutes. Sameer came. Driver was driving his car and he was on back seat. He open the door and came out. Abeer shook his hand with Sameer. "How's your arm now? asked Abeer. "It's better" replied Sameer with fake smile. Sanya hug Sameer "Bhai you are late today. Not for 5-7mins but almost half hour" complained Sanya. "Sorry bacha. I was stucked with something. Actually our orphanage is in problem. So you need to go there. I was arranging your tickets and everything" explained Sameer apologising.

Abeer and Sanya looked at each other. After 15days they met today and again Sanya is going away from him. Abeer was sad. So Sanya. Sameer was silently observing his expression. For Sameer this was a best way to observe if Abeer genuinely love Sanya or his intentions are something else. Abeer's phone rang.  He saw caller I'd Adya. Abeer received the call. "How's she now?" asked Abeer over the call, panicking. "Okay, I am coming" said Abeer and hangs up the call.

"Everything is alright Abeer?" asked Sanya seeing Abeer panicking. "Adya met an accident. She is hospital. I need to go" said Abeer and was about go. "Wait! I am also coming. I mean you come with us. Itne stress me tum proper drive par focus nahin kar sakoge" said Sanya. She looked at Sameer. He nodded. They three sat in car and drove off to hospital.

After asking receptionist. They three went towards the room. Abeer was walking fast. Sanya and Sameer behind. As they reach near her room. Suddenly Sameer pinched on Sanya's neck, on main point. In no time she faint. Sameer held her properly and hid behind a wall, hugging Sanya, hiding her in his embrace, supporting her.

With Abeer, he was so worried for Adya. He didn't notice if Sameer and Sanya are behind or not. As he reached outside Adya's room. A man of his age was sitting near a chair. "Samael, right?" asked Abeer in confusion. "Abeer... you here? She is your sister?" asked Samael with shock. "Yaa! How's she now? Anything serious?" asked Abeer panicking. "She is in room. Dr is treating her wounds. She was unconscious on road. So I took her here. She didn't got much but can't risk a girl's life like this. I mean maybe she is fine but for safety family should be here. So I called you as I found Abeer bhai name in her phone" explained Samael. Abeer nodded. "Her phone, wallet, bag and other things" said Samael handing Abeer. Abeer took it and thanked him. "It's fine Abeer. We are friends. I agree humari friendship morning me hi hui but still. Don't say thanks yaar" said Samael with smile. "I don't know how I will return these favor of yours. Subah mujhe accident se bachaya. Now Adya ko yaha leke aaye" said Abeer with teary eyes. "No need to anything. We are friends yaar" said Samael with hug. Abeer hug him back.

"Chalo main chalta hoon. Her brother cum bodyguard is here. I am sure your sister will be safe" said Samael. Abeer bid him bye and Samael left.

From a distance. Sameer was watching all this. Though he didn't heard a single word but his eyes were stucked on them. After Samael left. Sameer thought to come out but Sanya got conciousness. "Bhai kya hua?" asked Sanya hugging Sameer, standing properly. "Tujhe kya hua? Suddenly chakkar aa gaya. Khana nahin khaya? Teri tabiyat theek hain" acted Sameer. "Arey! Adya... We are in hospital na?" asked Sanya looking around. Sameer nodded. They went towards Abeer.

"Adya theek hain?" asked Sanya concerned. Abeer was about to reply but doctor came out. "Her family?" asked Dr standing near door. "I am here brother" Abeer said. "Okay! She is fine. She got minor cut on forehead. I bandaged it. She is concious you can meet her. Abeer thanked Dr. Abeer and Sanya went in. They saw Adya was lying. Abeer went to her and hug her tight. His eyes had tears. "Main bilkul theek hoon. Don't worry bhai" said Adya, hugging Abeer. "Kya hua tha? Kaise hua accident?" asked Sanya. "I don't know di. Ghar ke pass mujhe Ishika drop karke gayi. Main ghar ke taraf jaa rahi thi suddenly I felt heavy and faint" explained Adya. "Khana khaya tha tune?" asked Abeer. Adya nodded. "Weakness ke vajah se hua hoga. Or kuch hota to Dr bata deta. Kuch nahin hain na" said Sanya.

Abeer paid bill and took Adya home. Sameer and Sanya to went home.

TBC.....