TAINTED| C. SB

______________________________________

ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪ ꜱᴏᴏʙɪɴ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
______________________________________

❝Before you read❞

> This is rewritten version of Tainted my old Soobin fan fiction. It is also part of Smitten series, I hope you check out my other books to understand this.

> This book throughout will contain a few mature scenes and use of hard language. I know you would still read but it's my job to tell you before hand.

> My first language is not English there might be some mistakes. It's not that I've bad english but there can be some, I'm not a god. I make mistakes. If you find some please point em' out politely. I'll fix it right away.

> All the pictures and graphics used in this are taken from pintrest, google images and YouTube.

> Last but not the least, thanks for choosing my book. I hope you be with me throughout the story.

Synopsis

She returns her father country after coming out from jail, to live a normal life with a new identity. Looking for her friend from future she made. What happens when she gets a fetish of hands of quietest boy in the class has the hands she desires to hold all day long.

On the other hand she ends up sleeping with someone else. He is the she has been looking for, but his behaviour unexpected.

______________________________________

ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴍɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ
______________________________________

originally written by
HTTPSVIKEN

This book is work of fiction. I don't own any characters except the one I made. If there is any similarity to other books then its purely a coincidence.

Plagiarism is a serious crime, do not copy and repost.

enjoy...lots of love from author.