♤20♤ boyfriend

"The greatest gift that you can gift to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance."

- Brian Tracy

Light feathery kisses on the neck were something Mix wouldn't mind waking up to every morning

Light feathery kisses on the neck were something Mix wouldn't mind waking up to every morning. He slowly opened his eyes, seeing Earth's lazy morning smile and his bed fluffy hair which were making Earth look impossibly cute.

"Good morning, doll. My heart is breaking for having to wake you up but your phone keeps going off."

"Hmmm, so dramatic right from the morning," Mix mumbled and threw his arms around Earth, hugging him tightly. "Five more minutes."

Earth chuckled, internally screaming about how adorable Mix was. It was a perfect morning but that phone was truly annoying. "Mix, I'd love to stay like this but your phone is honestly ruining the whole mood."

"Ughh, okay," Mix reached for his phone, his mouth falling open when he saw the time and missed calls. "Shit!" he sat up, running his hand through his messy hair. "It's already eleven."

Earth frowned, "and?"

"The meeting about my shop is in fifteen minutes!"

"Oh, right, the meeting," Earth sit up too, getting out of bed. "It's okay, your shop isn't far and it's not even raining anymore — we can make it. Come, I'll help you dress."

Mix laughed, "I can dress myself, thank you."

"I don't think you do. You are injured."

Mix rolled his eyes, "You are kidding, right?"

"Well, a little bit," Earth laughed. "But really, how are you feeling?" He asked, seeing Mix's now bluish bruises.

Mix walked up to the mirror and looked at himself. The bruises were dark blue and purple but it wasn't as many of them as he was expecting and they didn't even hurt anymore.

"It's fine, it doesn't hurt anymore. I'm just a little bit sore."

"Are you sure?" Earth asked, putting on his clothes from yesterday, thankfully they were dry already.

Mix nodded, quickly opening the closet and grabbing the first piece of clothing that came under his fingers. "Looks like your kisses really do have healing powers."

"Want some more?"

"No."

"No?!"

"No," Mix smirked, "and now move — I have to get ready."

Earth plopped back on the bed and stretched his limbs, letting out a short satisfying moan, "I had a very good sleep."

"Hmmm," Mix nodded, making his way to brush his teeth.

Earth didn't lie. It truly was a very good sleep — sleeping for more than a few hours per night wasn't something that Earth was usually blessed with.