♤51♤ important things

"Be happy for this moment. This moment in your life."

- Omar Khayyam

Earth walked towards detective Niran who was talking with some of the police officers, in one hand he had a handkerchief, pressing it onto his right eyebrow

Earth walked towards detective Niran who was talking with some of the police officers, in one hand he had a handkerchief, pressing it onto his right eyebrow. Earth hadn't noticed it before, Chakrii's men must have hit him.

"Excuse me," Earth waved at detective Niran, successfully getting his attention.

"Oh, Mr Watthanasetsiri!"

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for getting you into this mess and," Earth cocked his head towards the minor injury of the detective, "for getting you injured. I was not expecting today to turn this way, but...I must say I'm glad."

Detective Niran laughed, "well, I definitely got that evidence I was asking for. But no need to worry, I'm a detective; it's part of my job. Right now you should probably focus on your father. I think that this trial will be a nasty one."

Earth sighed, "I wish I could care. I really wish."

"It's over at least for now, Mr Watthanasetsiri," detective Niran patted Earth's shoulder, "hopefully we won't have to see each other again. Goodbye."

"Goodbye, detective."

Mix's mother waited for Earth to be alone and once he was, she walked up to him, "Earth."

"Mrs Wongratch?" Earth turned towards the direction of the voice, his eyes falling on Mix's mother, the phone still firmly in her hands. She looked relieved but still slightly worried, carefully looking around.

"Can't say I'm surprised seeing you here, Mrs Wongratch, but still...tell me what are you doing here?" 

"Please call me mom, Earth," Mrs Wongratch smiled warmly. "After all Sahaphap loves you very much."

"Hmm," Earth hummed, "I'll call you aunt Rina. It would be confusing to call you mom when my actual mom is back too."

Mrs Wongratch gasped, the phone almost falling out of her hands, "Lia is back?"

"Yes," Earth nodded, "and your reaction brings me to my point; you knew all along who I was, didn't you, aunt Rina?"

Mrs Wongratch slowly nodded, the guilt in her eyes was so visible that Earth almost felt sorry...almost. But he had enough of people hiding things from him. Important things.

"I knew, yes. I wasn't exactly happy when I found out that my son liked you. Considering who your father is...whether the one or the other...I didn't have much hope for you as a person and  I'm sorry for that."

"So you also know who's my real father," Earth huffed, "you seem to know everything."

"I only know what your mother shared with me nothing more. Earth...I didn't want to be here."