56

I knock on Dinah's door and wait for a response. Nothing. I knock again and still nothing. I roll my eyes and open the door. Dinah is at her computer with AirPods typing away on her laptop.

I place my purse and phone on her dresser. I walk over and tap her shoulder. She jumps and removes her AirPods.

"What are you doing here? How'd you get in?" She asks putting her headphones in their case.

"I got in because your little sister answered the door which by the way I would consider a safety hazard for her. Also, I'm here because my girlfriend left me at a restaurant" I state. Dinah huffs turning back to her computer.

"I told you to get on, you said no" I scoff.

"Right. Sorry. Next time I'll be your good little pet and obey your every command. This isn't 1952 Dinah Jane" She spins around quickly in her chair.

"Really Mani? That's obviously not what I was insinuating" Dinah scratches her forehead.

"So explain to me what the fuck that was at the restaurant then?"

"Jesus Mani" Dinah gets up from her chair and shuts her room door. "My parents are downstairs"

"So what?"

"So can you not cause a scene?" I laugh.

"Oh, so like you did at the restaurant?" Dinah rolls her eyes. "I'm waiting for an answer" Dinah throws her hands up.

"I don't know what you want me to say. She pissed me off" She walks over and sits at the end of her bed.

"So that allows you to throw a drink in her face?" I cross my arms.

"I don't get it. You always are protecting her"

"That's not true, I just don't want my girlfriend to come across like a fucking asshole"

"Right, so I'm the asshole because I don't want to hear her say she doesn't regret hooking up with you? That she got to pleasure you? That she had you first?!" Dinah argues.

"Right there! That's it! That's your issue with her!" I yell. "Well how about this Dinah Jane? I'm not a fucking prize or a competition, I'm a fucking person! Whoever you or I hooked up with in the past is not important"

"I know, I know. I'm sorry. I just get in my head sometimes" She sighs. "It still doesn't make it easier to look at her" Dinah runs her fingers through her hair. I walk over to her and stand in between her legs.

"Well next time, just remember who I ended up with" I smile. Dinah smiles and glances at my lips while placing her arms around my waist.

"I want you" She smirks.

"If this is a trick to distract me from this talk-"

"It's not. I just need you"

I bite out a curse before Dinah stands up to capture my mouth with hers, coaxing it open as the two of us settle back onto her bed.

She slides her hands down, stroking my inner thigh as her lips brush against my throat.

"Oh..."

Dinah's fingers find my center and rub in a tight circle through my clothes. My eyes go unfocused as all my attention hones on the throb between my legs.

Unable to stand her teasing, I move to straddle Dinah's lap, trapping her hand between my legs.

"That's better"

"So much for your parents being downstairs" I chuckle.

"Do you mind?"

"Definitely not. Makes this hotter"

She leans forward to pepper my chest with fiery kisses. I curse the thin layer of fabric that separates her lips from my skin.

"I just want you to be comfortable" Dinah smiles.

I wrap my arms around her neck and grind against her fingers, making me quiver at my core.

"Oh, I am"

My hand reaches down to caress her through her pants, already stiff and ready for me.

"Is this all for me?"

"Only you" She whispers.

I unzip her pants and slide my fingers into her boxers. The rough fabric of her clothes rubs against me as I pump my hands up and down. Dinah thrusts her hips up into my touch and moans... loudly.

"Fuck..."

"Mmm, I love that sound. But you'd better keep it down"

Dinah's eyes darken at my teasing.

"Is that a challenge?"

Her fingers dip inside me, and I bite my lip as my hips writhe into her touch.

"Yes..." My head lulls back.

"I bet I can make you come first..."

Dinah's breath is hot and heavy in my ear, and I shiver as her fingers never break pace as they work over me.

But I'm determined to bring her to climax in sync with me. I remove my hand from her pants so I can lick my palm...

"Princess?"

...then reach for Dinah again, pumping my hand even faster than before as she rocks into my touch.

"Oh god..."

Dinah closes her eyes, breathing deeply. I redouble my efforts, desperate to see her lose control.

But I'm so focused on her pleasure that I'm momentarily distracted from my own, until Dinah adds another finger as her thumb continues to circle me.

Her other hand finds my breast under my clothes, teasing my nipple through my bra.

"Dinah..."

"I won't come until you do"

I move faster against her, pushing her toward the edge even as her touch pulls me impossibly deeper and higher.

"That's it Princess. Come for me"

Her words shoot straight to my core. My toes curl and my mouth falls open. I know I'm going to... going to...

I lean forward and bite her shoulder, hard, burying my moans as the pleasure crashes through me. Dinah's eyes roll back as she lets go at the same time.

"Fuck!"

"Fuck!"

"FUCK!" We both whip our heads to see Malika looking at us in horror.

"Mom!" Dinah yells. I quickly get off of her and try to cover myself as Dinah tries to do the same. Malika immediately covers her eyes.

"Nope, nope, nope" She slams the door shut and Dinah and I both look at each other.

"Why didn't you lock the fucking door?" I question.

"I didn't know our conversation would lead to this!" Dinah stands up and zips her pants. I do the same and bite my lip.

"I don't think I'm gonna be able to look your mom in the eyes anymore" I sigh. Dinah chuckles.

"Speak for yourself. I have to live with the woman"