38

I walk into first period and see Alessia already seated in the back and Dinah and Ally in their respective seats. I glance at the clock and notice that there's three more minutes until class starts and the bell goes off. I smile at Ally and Dinah and begin walking through the aisle past them when someone grabs my arm and pulls me down onto their lap.

I raise my eyebrow at Dinah. "What are you d-" She cuts me off by connecting our lips for a few seconds and pulling away.

"Sorry, I need a proper hello than that smile you gave me" She smirks.

"So you decided to pull me onto your lap?" I joke.

"Well I got my kiss didn't I?!" Dinah argues. I laugh. The bell goes off the be in class. I give Dinah a quick peck on the lips before sliding off her lap and gaining a few stares from my fellow classmates.

"Hey Ally" I glance at the shorter girl. She beams a smile and waves back. I continue making my way towards the back and take my seat.

"The sight of you and Dinah kissing is something I never thought I'd see" Alessia jokes. I laugh.

"I couldn't agree with you more" I smile. The teacher walks in and begins teaching our lesson and I begin taking my notes. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket and glance up at the teacher to make sure she's not looking before grabbing it. I open my messages and see a new text from Vanessa.

Vanessa:
So I was talking to Brandon and apparently Dinah beat up Nick Robinson because of the article he posted...

Vanessa:
That's kinda hot🥰...

I glance at Dinah who's focused on the teacher speaking and taking notes.

Normani:
Wait seriously? When was this?

Vanessa:
When you were in the hospital

Normani:
Wow, well this is news to me... I'll talk to her about it

I swipe out of the conversation and open my messages with Dinah.

Normani:
Hi there baby girl :)

I glance up at Dinah. She glances up at the teacher before pulling her phone out of her back pocket and glances at the text. She looks at me weird and starts typing.

Dinah:
Who is this and what have you done with my girlfriend?

Normani:
Ha ha. Very funny.

Dinah:
Well you know never called me baby girl before!

Normani:
Okay yeah, that's true...

Dinah:
So Princess, what is it you need?

Normani:
Is it true you beat up Nick while I was in the hospital?

Dinah:
Normani did I ever tell you about how gorgeous you are?

Normani:
Don't try and change the subject, Dinah Jane

Dinah:
Ughhh you know I don't like it when you call me that bc it means ur being serious and shit

Normani:
And you know I don't like it when you try to change the subject when I ask you a question🙂

Dinah:
Fine. Yes, me and him had a long talk when you were in the hospital

Normani:
And by long talk you mean....?