1

I pull up in my Black Jag in my usually parking spot at the school. As if on cue, four jags - red, white, silver, and blue - pull up next to my car simultaneously. I can't help but smile at the sight. We felt the need to all buy the same cars; made us look more badass. Lucky for us, all of our families were wealthy enough to afford them.

Lauren, Zendaya, Alessia, Zayn, and I all get out of cars and walk towards each other. Alessia trips on her feet and Zendaya luckily catches. I let out a small laugh.

"Smooth Cara" She rolls her eye and stands up patting herself down.

"There was a rock, I swear" Lauren laughs.

"Uh huh. Sure there was" She smirks making Alessia roll her eyes again.

"Loving this little chat ladies, but I'm ready to walk inside" Zayn says fixing his back pack on his shoulder. We start heading towards the school and inside the building. This is the part I look forward to everyday.

The sea of students parts as we walk down. You'd think this only happens in the movies, but I guess we're the exception. The five of us joke around as we walk down the hallway full of students.

We stop walking when a group of students don't move out the way, but it takes me a millisecond to realize exactly who the group of friends are.

"Why don't you and your friends move out the way Hansen?" I question while crossing my arms. She finally acknowledges me and laughs. She adjust the backpack strap on her shoulder and looks at me.

"Why don't you and your friends walk around Hamilton?" She smirks.

"We would but y'all fat asses take up the whole damn hallway! Y'all bitches ever heard of weight watchers?" Zendaya snaps. Kehlani takes a step forward from Dinah's group dropping her bag on the ground.

"What the fuck did you just say?" She says pushing up on Zendaya. Lauren pushes Kehlani making her stumble back.

"You better back the fuck off!" Lauren yells.

"Say that to my fucking face!" Kehlani says trying to act tough.

"What the fuck am I looking at your ass? You know what? That definitely explains why it looks like that" Lauren jokes pointing to Kehlani's face. Kehlani takes an aggressive step forward but Ally steps in front of her stopping her.

"Lani, relax. She's not worth getting suspended again" Ally says softly. Kehlani looks at us glaring before picking up her backpack off the ground and walking off.

"Keep your dog on a fucking leash or I will" I say looking at Dinah. We walk around her stupid clique and make our way towards our group of lockers.

"She really has the audacity to step towards me" Zendaya says laughing sarcastically.

"Like I was even gonna let her touch you" Lauren says wrapping her arm protectively around Zendaya. Zen smiles and places a light kiss on Lauren's cheek.

"Gay alert!" Zayn says joking.

"Hetero alert! Speaking of, where the fuck were you? Being a big ass giant in the back with no balls?!" Lauren says accusing Zayn.

"Hey! I can't step up on a girl! I got class" He raises his hands up in the air in defense. The first bell rings and we say our goodbyes. I walk with Alessia since we have our first period together.

This class only has two people from The posse. Dinah Jane - only with my luck - and Ally. The funny thing about it was, Ally and Alessia kept both Dinah and I in check. Out of our cliques, those two were the nice, quiet, friendly girls. They were the reason out of all of us.