16

I'm sitting in my seat tapping my pen lightly and quickly on my desk waiting for Dinah to walk into class. She finally walks into the classroom and I push myself out of my desk.

"Mani, don't!" Alessia tries but I ignore her and walk down the aisle of desks towards her.

"Bathroom. Now" I say as I walk straight past her and out of the room. I weave through the crowded hallway of students to the nearest bathroom.

I immediately start opening all the stalls making sure that they're empty and no one can ease drop. I hear the bathroom door open and turn to see Dinah with her backpack on her shoulder.

"What's wrong?" She asks. I finish looking through the stalls and walk towards her before crossing my arms.

"Answer me honestly, did you ever have sex with Zendaya?" Dinah's eyes go wide.

"W-Whoa. Where is this coming from?" I shake my head.

"Answer my question Dinah Jane. Did you or did you not have sex with Zendaya? And please, don't lie to me" I plead. Dinah lets out a sigh.

"I mean..." She runs her fingers through her hair nervously. "It was sophomore year Mani" I take a step away from her in disbelief.

"Oh my god..." I shake my head as I step away from her. She moves towards me and tries to grab my hand but I retract it quickly. "Don't you dare fucking touch me!"

"It was a long time ago Princess, and it didn't even mean anything!" I look away from her annoyed.

"We're late for class" I push past her nudging her shoulder and swinging the bathroom door open. I walk into class, ignoring the teachers gaze on me, and take my assigned seat next to Alessia.

I take out my notes and a pen and begin writing down the info on the board. I can feel Alessia's gaze on me, but I brush it off.

How could Dinah fuck Zendaya? How could Zendaya fuck Dinah? The thought blows my mind. Oh god, poor Lauren.

Zendaya and her have been together since freshman year and never broken up at all. How could Zen even think about cheating on her? Let alone actually doing it...

I can't believe that I never found out about this. How the hell did Brandon even know? I decide to pull out my phone and text him.

Normani:
How did you find out about Zendaya and Dinah?

Brandon:
I see you've come to me for answers... what's in it for me?

Normani:
seriously Brandon? Why do you always need something in exchange?

Brandon:
Nothing in this world comes free.

Normani:
fine. what do you want?

Brandon:
Get me a date with Dinah's brother

Normani:
Josh? the freshman? really?

Brandon:
He's cute and my type. Deal with it

Normani:
im not sure if he's even gay or not, but fine. now tell me.

Brandon:
I walked in on them while they were getting it on but they never saw me. They were too engrossed in each other and the task at hand.

I lock my screen and furrow my eyebrows. The thought of those two hooking up made me wanna scream and throw up at the same time.

-