24

Trigger Warning

"I appreciate you letting me the spend the night here on such a short notice" Alessia says helping me set up the guest bed.

"You know you're always welcome here Les" I smile. I lay the pillows down nicely.

"I know, I just had to get out of the house. My parents won't stop arguing and it's killing me" She says. I nod.

"I wish I could know what you're going through to help, but if you ever want to talk, I'm here to listen" Alessia climbs into the bed.

"I know" She pats the spot next to her and I climb on the bed and cross my legs. "So Lauren now knows about Dinah?" I nod. "How'd she take it?" I shrug.

"She's not happy about it obviously, I don't think those two will ever see eye to eye" Alessia nods.

"True true" She yawns.

"I'll let you get you're sleep" I slide off the bed and close the door behind me. I walk into my room and close the door. Aspen is already asleep at the end of the bed on top so I climb in slowly.

Bored, waiting for myself to get tired, I decide to go through my camera roll. I smile at a few of the pictures before stopping and freezing on one.

 I smile at a few of the pictures before stopping and freezing on one

I smile at the awkward pic as the memory comes back to me.

"Dinah let me draw on you!"

"No!"

"It's not gonna come out bad at all! Just trust me!" I smile and Dinah sighs letting me draw on four leaf clover on her neck. I begin drawing and it definitely doesn't not look like a clover.

"Wait! Why are you laughing? Don't tell me you messed up! Mani?!" I burst into laughter.

"Wait, it's cute! It looks like broccoli but it's cute!" I say laughing.

"It looks like broccoli?! Are you kidding me?!"

"Dinah it's not that bad!" I whine.

I quickly chose my phone and sigh. I plug it into my charger and shit my eyes letting sleep take me over.

-

"Mani! Wake up now!!" Alessia shakes me awake making me jump up.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I yell frightened.

"You haven't looked at your phone have you?" Alessia asks nervously. I scoff.

"Considering you just woke me the fuck up, no I haven't" I state frustratedly.

"Why didn't you tell me you were hanging around Nick Robinson, and especially, telling him all of your damn business?!" Alessia argues.