15

I slowly start to stir awake but freeze when I feel someone's grip around my waist. I slowly open my eyes to see a blonde mane spread across the pillows. I look down to see Dinah's grip around me and how I'm slightly on top of her.

I smile at our position but slowly wiggle my way out of it, successfully not waking her up. I move to my side of the bed and sit with my back against the headboard.

I glance down to see I'm only in a big t-shirt with no pants, but I have my underwear on. I glance at Dinah and she has no shirt but a sports bra on.

I notice something stick up from under the covers between Dinah's legs and I raise my eyebrow confused. What the hell is that?

I slowly lift the covers lightly and see Dinah in a pair of boxers with a Morning wood. I glance at the girl next to me and she's completely knocked out. I glance back down to her boxers and lightly bite my lip.

Last night, the way Dinah stood up for me was kind of a major turn on for me. Especially when she called me her girl.

I slide my way down under the covers towards her groin. I slowly slide her boxers down until her eight inch member springs up. I lightly place my hand around it and a slight moan slips out of Dinah's mouth.

I lift the covers a little to see she's still asleep. I place it back down and begin moving my hand up and down on her member. I slowly start licking the tip of her erection as I continue to do long up and down strokes with my hand.

Moans begin to lightly spill out of Dinah's mouth as she begins stirring a little. I begin picking up my strokes and moving my mouth farther down her member.

Dinah groans and lifts the blanket from over me throwing it to the side. She's biting her lip, but confusion is spread across her face.

"M-Mani? What are you-" She lets out a hiss that turns into a moan as I swipe my tongue against her tip. "What are you doing?"

I pull my mouth off of her erection, which makes sort of a popping noise. I smile and shrug my shoulders before placing my mouth around her until her tip hits the back of my throat.

"Fuck" Dinah hisses. Her hands slowly make their way to my hair pulling it out of my face and holding it into a ponytail. "Just like that Princess" She slowly moves my head up and down on her erection.

I start to bob my head a little faster and quicken my hand strokes. Dinah's breathing becomes a little faster and heavier as the sound of her moaning fills the room.

"Mani, I'm about to-" Before she can finish her sentence, a warm liquid hits the back of my throat and Dinah lets out a loud moan. I pull my mouth off her member, and swallow easily.

Dinah's eyes go wide as I lightly wipe my lips with my fingers and suck on the extra juices that escaped my mouth. She bites her lips.

"Why are you so hot?" I shrug and smirk.

"It's the Hamilton gene" I slowly crawl up onto her lap and straddle her waist. I place my hands on both sides of her face before lightly and slowly connecting our lips. Dinah smiles into the kiss and I pull away laughing.

"You just ruined it!" I joke, lightly hitting her in the chest. She lets out a small chuckle placing her arms on my hips.

"I'm sorry it's just, what's got you in such a good mood to wake me up like that?" A smile beaming from her.

"Just a thank you from saving me from an asshole" I state. Dinah pecks my lips.

"Anytime Princess" She says smiling. Dinah's door burst open and we both whip our heads to see Funaki at the door out of breath.