Chapter 49

"Is this some kind of romantic date? " -I asked with a big smile on my face. 

She turned to me and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Nothing's romantic here. Can you stop smiling like that? "

Napatawa nako ng malakas dahilan para mapalingon yung mga taong naglalakad.
Hinila ko nalang sya palayo duon dahil baka madumihan pa sya.

Ewan ko ba kung bakit napadpad kami dito sa palengke.

Pagkahatid kasi namin ng mga grocery sa apartment ko ay umalis ulit kami. May gusto daw kasi syang puntahan.

"I said, stop smiling like that! I feel like you're insulting me!"

"Okay sorry. Pero bakit kasi tayo nandito? Bibili kaba ng isda?"- pigil ang ngiti na sabi ko.

Nakatanggap naman ako ng matinding irap mula sa kanya bago sya naglakad pabalik ng kotse.

"Are you mad?"- tanong ko pagkapasok ko ng kotse.

Naka crossed arms lang kasi sya at poker face sa driver seat.

"Hey——"

"Don't talk to me if you're just going to laugh at me." -she said, clenching her jaw. 

I bit my lower lip and unconsciously pinched myself to refrain from smiling again. 

I leaned closer to her and held her waist. The next moment, she's sitting on my lap, straddling me, and has a shocked look in her eyes with a deep shade of red in her cheeks. 

She smacked my arms and glared at me afterwards. 

"What the heck are you doing?!" she hissed, but I just chuckled and wrapped my arms around her waist. 

I also reclined my seat so that I could perfectly stare at her. 

"Sorry na. Bakit ba kasi tayo nandito?"

Nakatukod sa magkabila kong balikat ang mga kamay nya habang nakaiwas ng tingin sakin.

"I'm looking for a banana."

"Nasa SM na tayo kanina dapat duon——"

"No, I'm looking for the sweet one. You know that one with sugar and a stick on it?"

"Ah,  banana cue kasi yon. Pero seryoso ba nakakain kana nun?"- pag uusisa ko.

Tumango naman sya. "I  just tried it once, but I didn't know I would end up liking the taste."

"I know a vendor nearby. We'll go there later, but for now, let me cool you down."

She grunted and put her hand on my face to hinder it from leaning into her neck. 

Natatawang hinawi ko naman ang kamay nya at pinalibot nalang sa leeg ko ang mga braso nya.

I planted a soft kiss on her lips and smiled. 

"No matter where we are, everything with you will always feel romantic." -I mumbled.

I captured her lips once more, but this time it's a little bit aggressive. I smirked when I noticed that she was fighting for dominance, but to no avail. My hands began their wandering session.

I heard her whimper and clutch my clothes when my lips landed on her exposed neck.

"Please, Gwen, n-not... in here...This is e-embarrassing. "- she said, almost out of breath. 

"Your car is tinted."

"Yeah but.."-she pushed me away from her and heaved a deep sigh. She even combed her hair and shook her head. "It's not my thing to do things in the car."