Questions

Natalia and Ana had returned from dinner after saying their goodbyes to the boys. 

Jackie the waitress had been staring at Natalia all night, and not in a flirtatious way, more like in an investigative analyzing way. She didn't know who this Jackie girl was but she wasn't going to stay with the doubt that much longer. 

As for now she just focused on Ana and her strange behavior during the dinner. 

"What was that all about?" asked Natalia 

"What was what all about?" 

"Come on, dinner, asking all of those questions about my past and how I met the guys."

"I thought you wanted me to be more involved with them and try to enjoy your small town, that's exactly what I was doing."

"Oh," for a second Natalia felt guilty that she had doubted Ana but she had been acting so cold these days that she was not sure how to respond to actions that her girlfriend took. 

"I'm sorry babe I didn't -"

"Whatever, you clearly don't trust me, let's just go to sleep," said Ana faking to be offended. 

Natalia felt defeated and just did as told. 

She lay in bed thinking of all that has happened since she got here, talking to Mila, seeing her sisters' interaction with Ana, seeing how Ana was treating the whole town and its people, including Natalia. That weird waitress Jackie, she was evaluating everything. 

Ana didn't seem to be happy with anything that Natalia did, starting with taking her back to her old town in the first place. She wondered what suddenly made her have a change of heart that she was asking questions about her background. Either way that still did not fit right with her and it was a thought that would come back up more than the one time. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day was upon them and Natalia awoke to find Ana was gone, her laptop seemingly untouched and her phone was missing, she must have taken it with her. But, where? 

She went to the kitchen to ask Mia if she had seen her, Mia by the way had not shown up to the dinner probably getting busy with Henry. However, to her surprise, she was up again in the morning drinking coffee in the same spot she had been in yesterday. 

"Morning work out again?" I asked 

"That would be correct,"  she said blowing on her coffee to take some of the heat away

"Where's the warden, I mean your girlfriend," asked Mia

"Actually, I don't know where she is, I was hoping you knew or had seen her leave."

"She's not here?" asked Mia 

"No, her stuff is in the room so I know that she didn't take a plane," said Natalia

"Oh, that's a real shame," said Mia sarcastically 

"Come on, she's trying," said Natalia 

"I don't know why you're with her babygirl, she doesn't seem like your type. 

"What does that mean?" asked Natalia 

"You know, stuck up."

"She is not stuck up." defended Natalia not even believing her own lie. Mia raised her signature eyebrow up at her and took a sip of her coffee

"Right," "Anyway, no, no idea where she went, might as well stay here and wait for her." 

And so she did, she waited.