Awkward Dinner

Mila was getting ready for just about the most awkward dinner party ever cooked up in human history. Natalia and she hadn't even said one word to each other and now they were expected to play nice for their family and friends. Mila just muttered "whatever" to herself and definitely planned to make nice this evening, for the boys and for her best friend. She looked at herself in the mirror as she was fixing the collar of her shirt, she wore the nicest shirt she had which was a button-down relaxed fit black shirt, the feel of it she really liked, soft and a bit stretchy, but sturdy, it had this nice black and white logo on the bottom right of the shirt that let everyone know it was from an all-inclusive gender store, Rick got it for her when she turned 23 and is wearing it for the first time, tonight. Accompanied by black, fitting, but not tight jeans, with clean white vans. Her hair was wavy and black up to a bit past her shoulders, she was happy with her appearance and decided to make her way over. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile back at the homestead Natalia and Ana were putting on their finishing touches before heading over. 

"You're really going to like the guys" said Natalia 

"I hope so, I haven't encountered anything that I do like here."

Natalia just tried to put those words aside for now, she tried reminding herself that Ana was just getting used to the small town life. However Natalia thought she should be more open minded than she's being right now, this was her home town after all, and if she loved her, she would give it a try just like Natalia gave the big city a try. 

"Hey babygirl, are you ready?" popped in Mia checking on us

"Yeah I'm ready let's go"

They all hopped on to Mia's truck and Ana once again was complaining about how there was no AC and her makeup would run.

"You probably shouldn't have put all of that on, you're in the country now, no need."

"I'm not going to stop being me for this little town."

"Alright then enjoy your raccoon eyes." said Mia laughing to herself as Ana wiped away some droopy makeup clearly annoyed at Mia's actions. 

As soon as they arrived at Betsy's Ana got a call, probably a work phone call, Natalia was used to this by now Ana had her job that paid the fancy penthouse and any other nice amenities they were used to enjoying. Which Natalia appreciated but she wasn't sure it was the kind of life she wanted anymore. 

Mia escorted Natalia inside and left Ana by the door tending to the call that had come through. Nataia was so excited to see the boys, it had been forever. "Jeremy!Robin!" she yelled "Natalia!" they said in unison. They all came in for a group hug. "Oh my gosh we've missed you!" said Jeremy "I've missed you guys too, how are you?" said Natalia

"Well we're getting married of course," said Jeremy 

"Right" said Natalia laughing

"What about you Natalia?"

Natalia looked back at Ana who was still on her phone 

"My uh, my plus one will be joining us soon she's just uh taking a work call," 

"Oh a plus one," said Robin, 

"Yes honey remember" said Jeremy kicking the back of his fiance's foot 

Robin didn't want Natalia to be with anyone else that wasn't Mila, he had seen how perfect they were together and he thought they were destined to be. Jeremy also rooted for Mila and Natalia but after Natalia left he realized there was no hope for them anymore, so he would support each of them, individually.