6: ☆Thief

"GET BACK HERE YOU DISGUSTING THIEFS!"

The four of us ran away laughing.

"Carla take the bag quick, we'll meet you in the usual spot," Chris yelled throwing a bag to me.

I caught it with ease and turned down an alley. The man saw that I had the back and continued to chase me. I turned down several alleyways until I reached a dead end. The man stood at the other end of the alley.

"Ive got you cornered now you peasant," he hissed.

I turned around and faced him with a big grin.

"No, we've got you cornered," I sang.

Ezra ran up from behind the man and hit him in the head with a rock. The man fell onto the ground with a thud.

I ran over to Ezra and smacked him.

"I told you not to hit them to hard, I don't want to give him any brain issues," I scolded.

"Ya, ya, whatever," Ezra said.

I smacked him again out of annoyance.

"OKAY, stop hitting me, I'll be careful next time okay," he groaned rubbing the spot I hit him.

"Good," I smirked.

Haru and Chris ran over to us.

"We leave you two alone for a few minutes and you're already arguing," Chris laughed.

Chris then proceeded to search the man and took out their wallet.

"Jackpot!" He said full of excitment.

He pulled out a few notes from the wallet.

"We're going to be eating well tonight!"

We all cheered in happiness.

Haru then pulled out some bandages and wrapped the man's head with it. I placed a hand on Haru's shoulder.

"Good work," I smiled at him.

He returned my smile and stood up.

Chris threw the empty wallet onto the mans lap and we all ran away.

Once we got back to the hideout I opened the bag and took out my brand new sketchbook and pencils.

"Alright them guys. Carla, Haru, both of you stay here and Ezra come with me. We shouldn't take too long," Chris ordered.

We nodded our heads.

The moment they left I ran to the corner of the room and sat on the makeshift bed. I patted the space beside me.

"Come sit next to me Haru," I called.

He ran over and sat beside me. I put my sketchbook on my lap and began to draw. Haru layed his head against my shoulder.

"What are you drawing?" He asked shyly.

I patted his head.

"You'll see," I hummed.

I continues to draw in the comfortable silence until I heard Haru breathing deeply. I gently layed my stuff on the floor and put Haru laying onto the bed properly. I threw the blanket over him and then sat on the floor to continue drawing.

When the boys got back they came in loudly. I rushed over to them and placed a finger on their lips.

Then gave me a confused look and then I pointed at the sleeping Haru. Then nodded their heads.

Ezra then shoved a bunch of stuff into my arms.

" Let's eat, I'm hungry!" He whispered.

We sat on the ground and I took out everything that was in the bag. We all looked at it hungerly.