25: ☆i love you

I looked at all my family, shocked expresions plastered onto their faces. I looked past them all and noticed Chris barely awake up against the tree. I came over to him and brushed the hair out of his face. His eyes widdened slightly as his eyes opened properly.

"Have I died?," Chris whispered to me.

I couldn't help but smile a little.

"No don't worry you haven't died yet," I relpied softly.

Chris tried to sit up but the began hissing in pain and layed back down.

I quickly checked Chris over noticing his leg looking out of place. Not really knowing what to do I closed my eyes and summoned the only person I knew that could possibly help us.

"Please Grandfather I need your help," I pleaded to him.

Grisha Yeager stood infront of me with a soft smile.

"It is my job as a doctor to help anyone in need of my help,"

He quickly crouched down and inspected Chris's leg before getting into action.

"You boy have seemed to have dislocated your kneecap, we must quickly pop your kneecap back into place before before and more damage is caused,"

"Its fine sir I can just walk it off," Chris argued trying to get up once again but fails.

"Boy, unless you want to lose your leg I advise you to lay down and stop complaining," Grisha barked back.

Chris in fear, quickly layed back down and shut his mouth.

Grisha then turned to everyone else.

"The rest of you! I need you to find a stick long enough to tye to this boys knee!"

No one argued with him as they quickly ran off in search for said stick.

I sighed quietly then cleared my throat.

"Grandfather," I said softly. How are we going to pop his kneecap into place.

He looked at me with a calm look on his face.

"We're going to have to push kneecap back into the groove by applying force to it so I think it would be best if you just hold onto his hand because this is going to cause excruciating pain,"

I nodded my head as I wrapped his hand around mine, watching my grandfather in anticipation.

Grisha began to gently extend Chris's lower leg while applying a steady, gentle pressure to the outer side or the kneecap, trying to push the kneecap back into its groove. Chris hissed and squeezed my hand tighly at the pain.

As the knee reached full extention the kneecap seemed to flip back into its normal position. My Grandfather then ripped of the end of Chris's shirt as Alisa came rushing over to us with a stick in her hand.

"Will this do?" She asked breathlessly.

Grisha took the stick from her and measured it beside Chris's knee.

"Tis a bit big but it will do," he mumbled in response.

He then held the stick up against Chris's knee as he tied the fabric around it tighly. Then he helped Chris stand up.

"Now boy. You will still be in pain for quite a bit but your knee is back into place. Just make sure to be extra careful but other than that you should heal up in no time,"

I thanked my grandfather as he dissapeared leaving Chris to lean against me for support.

"I'm sorry," Chris mumbled.