7: ☆Won't you come back?

I returned back to the hideout and Haru came to greet me. He gave me a big hug.

"Quit being a baby Haru," Ezra groaned leaning against the wall.

I glared at him and then returned Haru's hug. Then I walked over to the bed and picked up my sketchbook from the floor.

"Hey! Why'd you take so long," Chris said.

I held my sketchbook tightly and turned to face Chris.

"Why should it matter to you, you're not my dad or anything," I said in monotone.

"It's obvious something happened otherwise you wouldn't be holding your sketchbook so hard," Ezra pointed out.

I glared at him again. He glared back.

I sighed. "Alright fine, I'll tell you. I just bumped into my uncle on the street is all and were meeting up tomorrow," I hissed.

They all gave me a surprised look and Ezra dropped the knife he was throwing. Haru gave me a look of fear. He ran over to me and hugged my arm.

"Does that mean your leaving us, I dont want you to go," he pleaded.

I flicked his far head. "You idiot, why would I abandon my friends," I giggled.

Chris came closer to us and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"We're coming with you," he said.

I sighed knowing that no matter what I said they would still follow along.

"Im going to bed," I said then jumped onto the bed.

Haru layed next to me and hugged me.

"Don't worry I'll stay by your side no matter what, I promise," I said in a hushed voice.

Haru gave me a smile before going to sleep. It wasn't long till I followed him into the land of dreams.

Eren! A young blond boy screamed. Eren looked to his friend. "What's wrong, Armin?" He asked. Armin shows his friend a book. "My grandpa was hiding this..., it's about the ouside world!" he said excitedly. "About the outside world?" Eren said in shock."You aren't supposed to have that, the military police will catch you". His friend stared at him with big eyes. "Forget about that it says that most of the world is covered by a huge body of water called the sea, and it's saltwater." Armin said. "Salt!" Eren said in disbelief. "No way, Salts worth a fortune, the merchants would take it all,". "It's to big to get it all," Armin counteracted. His friend didn't believe him. Armin showed the book to Eren. "There's more, like Flaming water, frozen earth, plains of sand white as snow. I'm sure the world out there is bigger than the world inside the walls, " Armin said dreamily. "The outside world...," Eren mumbled. "And also my mom and dad said that they are going to go beyond the walls soon, keep it a secret okay,". Eren ignored his friend and continued to mutter. "Hey Eren!" Armin yelled getting his friends attention. " wouldn't it be great if we could one day go explore the world outside the walls, too," Armin said with a smile.

I sat up and yawned. I noticed that Haru was still asleep so I got up carefully and got on my shoes. As I walked out the door I saw the knife that Ezra had dropped earlier and I picked it up.

I continued to walk until I got to a dark alleyway.

Suddently I heard someones deep breath behind me.

" Don't think that you can leave without us noticing," Ezra said loudly.

"Oh shut up Ezra," I growled.

Chris appeard from behind Ezra.

"You're the one who said that you wouldn't abandon us but isn't that what you're doing right now?" He said.

I bent my head to the ground.

"It was a mistake. I never should have never listened to the voice, I've only just put you guys lives at risk..." I yelled.

Ezra stopped me mid way through my rant.

"Who cares, our lifes are still at risk living like this. Are you really going back on your words and abandoning us. What do you think Haru will feel when he finds out you left us, you think he'll be happy!" He screamed.

Tears fell from my eyes as I looked at them.

"I guess their is only one way to make you understand," I sighed.

I tightened my grip on the knife and brought it to my wrist.

"Carla stop, don't do that!" Chris yelled running to me.

3rd person

There was a big flash and a strong wind that pushed Chris away.

The two boys closed their eyes and when they opened them they were shocked at what they saw.

"C-carla?" Chris stuttered.

Before them stood half a titan body already in the stages of decomposition. Carla ejected herself from the titans nape.

"Now do you understand?!" She scramed.

"You're a monster!" Ezra yelled he was about to running away but Chris stopped him.

"What are you doing? Are you crazy?!" Ezra yelled at him.

Chris slapped him.

"She's still our friend, it doesn't matter what she is. She was kind and caring to us and you're just gonna leave after she trusted us enough to show us her secret," Chris yelled in tears.

1st person

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I watched my friends argue. Chris's words hit me the most.

"Why do you still care, I'm a monster!" I yelled.

Just then I saw Haru running towards us.

"Please don't leave!" He screamed.

Haru didn't seem to care that I was a monster.

I suddently saw 9 people coming towards us in ODM gear.

"Since when did Tamara and Kyle learn how to use those?" I mumbled to myself.

Uncle Levi landed beside me and helped me fully get out of my titan form.

"Tch, you're an idiot, why on earth would you transform out in public?" He groaned.

I ignored him as all my attention was on the crowd that was coming towards us.

"Alright let's go!" Uncle Levi comanded.

"What about the kids?" Uncle Connie asked.

Levi looked at me and I nodded my head.

"Alright, take the brats with us," he said.

~~~~~~~
A/n

Thanks you guys so much for the views. The more people who read this the faster I'll post a new chapter.

I was so surprised when I saw that so many people are actually reading this crap but im very grateful for it.

Here's what I think Carla looks like but feel free to imagine her anyway you want♡

See you in the next chapters.