seven | "so what!"

🎸# [ ROCKSTAR ]

Angels and Demons was released just a few days ago and everyone went crazy. Jaden was still on his "high" from all the success. He's been doing interviews and posting a lot of content surrounding the song. Resulting in him being exhausted but also rushing with adrenaline to make a new song.

"I'm heading to the stu," Jaden announced as he walked around the house grabbing things.

Cooper, Josh, Bryce, and Nessa all looked at him. They were watching TV on the couch when he came down.

"Do you know what time you'll be back?" Cooper asked.

Jaden shrugged, "Not sure, Trav and I are working on the new song, and then we have to plan the music video for it," he explained.

That was the one con to all of this, he being away so much. He was always at the studio or doing something surrounding music.

"Okay, text one of us when you're done because we all want to go out to dinner," Josh said.

Jaden nodded, "Will do."

"Have fun Mr.Rockstar," Bryce and Nessa teased.

That was the con about Josh and Nessa being good friends after they broke up, Nessa and Bryce still being friends, and still menacing together. Jaden would never admit this, but he did find Nessa attractive. But she was too much of a friend for him to ever advance and he didn't find himself sexually attracted to her, but he assumed it was because his friend had dated.

"Fuck off," he scoffed and left. He got in his car and started driving to the studio.

On the ride there he contemplated if he should get an apartment closer to the city. He hated the long drive, which was more painful at night. But he didn't want to leave Bryce and Josh. He appreciated the things they did for him, which was mostly cooking because Jaden has had eating disorders in his past.

While it would be nice to live on his own, he felt it wouldn't be good.

Pulling into the parking lot of the studio, he sighed. He loved this as a job, but he needed a break. He hit his head on the steering wheel before turning the engine off and walking inside the building.

He was in his own thought bubble till someone pulled him out of it. "Jaden, you're back earlier," Margo said. Margo was one of the workers at the front desk, for whatever reason. Jaden didn't care enough to ask.

"Earlier? What do you mean?" He puzzled.

She smiled, fondly, "Oh I mean, like you have such great success with the recent song, that you should be on a break. I feel like you need  a break you know?" She explained.

Jaden nodded, "Yeah," was all he managed. Even though he didn't know much about Margo, he knew she cared for him. She gave him a friendly nod and he smiled at her. Walking away without saying another word. Jaden was back in his own little world.

The words of Margo still lingered on his mind. He walked down to his room and opened the door, surprisingly Travis wasn't in there yet. Odd. Jaden took the liberty of sitting on the couch and scrolling on his phone while he waited for the bald man to arrive.

Jaden soon felt his eyes going heavy and drooping lower and lower.

"It wouldn't kill me to sleep," he mumbled faintly. He closed his eyes fully and let sleep wash over him.

Jaden's eyes fluttered open to the sound of people talking in the room. He groaned and rubbed the last little bit of sleep out of his eyes, before opening them fully. He saw Travis, the same kid from Travis's house, probably Landon, and another guy with braids.