Note | new book!

As of now, July 2,2022. This books is over. I have picked a new book to write. I am going with Team Bonding. Which will be out in the following days, but you can view the characters now!!

So this book is gonna come to an end, but not for a hot minute. but I wanted opinions on a new book.

Either book is going to consist of the following tropes; Enemies to lovers, opposites attract and learn to love.

Choice one; Keep It, Professional

  Colson is one of the most successful businessmen in the country, and one of the youngest. He is proud of his title and loves it a whole lot. He enjoys all the benefits the title gives him, like the women lining up to work for him, and the men on the down low, wanting to get with him. All of that is taken away when a younger kid, a more brilliant kid, Jaden Hossler steps into the scene. A the ripe age of twenty-three, Jaden is making a name for himself. In his first year, he manages to take the title away from Colson, and successfully change his life. Is it for the better? Or does it make things much worse for Colson? 

Choice two; Team Bonding

  Jaden has just started his professional volleyball career, now the youngest man to make it to the Olympic team. Everyone on his team loves and adores who he is, most have been following him since his high school years, and others are recent fans of him. One person who doesn't seem to be a big fan of him is Colson Baker, a middle blocker on his team. The two can never work properly on the team, and everyone is suffering. After a recent win in the states, the two are forced to go on a teammate bonding trip. When the two can't even be on the same court, how can they survive being in one room? Or even spend a month with each other?

Please let me know which one you all would like to see! Or if you don't like either of them. I value the opinions of my readers as much as I do my own.

Keep in mind, this book isn't going to bed ending till chapter 32 (i think) so you have a lot of time to choose!!

Love, Xan.