thirteen | "the blonde menace"

🎸 # [ ROCKSTAR ]

Colson walked into the studio for a meeting with Trav. He couldn't lie and say he hasn't been thinking about Jaden. He has, and he hated every second of it. He couldn't stand how someone could be so pretty, and so fuckable at the same time.

A smile broke out on his face every time he thought of the boy. He would also be lying if he said he didn't stalk the younger Instagram or any form of social media in general. He was just so pretty, and his black hair made him even hotter to Colson.

"Hey Kells," Trav dapped up his taller friend.

"Trav," Colson kept it short.

They both sat down at the meeting table. "A few more people should be showing up soon, but I guess I can give you the rundown on what this is about," Trav gathered his papers.

Colson nodded, "Alright," he folded his hands and set them on the table, attempting to be serious.

They both just ended up laughing, "So, Jaden is making an album. And we wanted to know if you would make a song with him. Of course, he doesn't even know his request for an album has been approved, or about this. So don't mention it to him if you see him. Do you see him outside of music?" Trav asked.

Colson shook his head, "No. I don't," but he wanted to.

Travis took note, "Okay. I would suggest you two spend more time together. That's if yall wanna make a song together, would you be down for that?"

Colson took a minute to think. If he made a song with the boy, he would be spending about a month with the boy. Possibly more. More likely every day with each other. Again a pro and a con. Colson outside of music was a father and a damn good one.

He didn't want to leave his daughter in the dark and not spend time with her. But he also wanted to see Jaden. But there was the small part of him that didn't want to be around him because that part was so repulsed by Jaden being a guy.

He was sure this wasn't easy on the latter's part either. The fact that was his first time with a guy, or at least getting blown and blowing a guy. He knew that poor child must have been going through it.

"Yeah, I wanna do it." Travis smiled, ear to ear.

"Great!" He cheered, "I'll tell him the next time I see him which should be in a few days." Colson nodded.

The other people then walked in and they all got to work talking about more. It started off with Jaden and then it shifted to Colson.

It was about him doing some final paperwork in order to start the second album that he and Travis were working on.

Colson groaned as he got back home. The meeting went on too long, he was bored out of his mind. Once he got into his house he flopped down on the couch.

"Dad?" His daughter called out.

He picked his head up, "Yes?" He asked.

"What's for dinner?" She asked. She was still dressed in going-out clothes, so she probably got back from her mom's.

"Did mom not feed you?" He asked, his eyebrows scrunching in concern.

She shook her head sheepishly, "No. She wasn't even home the whole time I was there," she admitted.

Colson abruptly stood up, "What the hell!" He exclaimed. "I'll handle that later, but let's go get food. You pick, yeah?" He looked at her for confirmation.

She nodded, "Okay. How about Kreation?" She asked.

"Anything you want," he said, grabbing his keys.

The car ride to the health food restaurant was nothing but Casie singing to music and Colson plotting ways to kill his ex-wife. Who in their right mind puts up a fight to get partial custody of a kid, and then neglects them when the kid stays with them? Fucking morons.

They pulled into the crowded parking lot of the place and they both got out, still not saying a word to each other.

Casie ordered for both of them since her dad had never been there.

"Thanks, Cas," he said, as the waiter gave them their food.

She nodded, taking a bite of her sandwhih. Colson was trying to figure out how to bring up the next topic he wanted to talk about.

He was being a coward, who couldn't come out to their kid? Especially a kid who was raised to accept everyone. "Hey, Casie?" Colson asked.

She looked up from her food, "Yeah dad?" She responded.

"Uhm- you- wouldn't care if I was... Into guys right?" He asked, trying to not beat around the bush.

She shook her head, "I wouldn't mind. Unless they're not nice, but that goes for girls too. The guy's mom hangs around arent good people. I have to lock myself in my room there to avoid them," his daughter stated. As if there wasn't anything wrong with that sentence.

Colson's mouth hung agape, "What- we will talk about that later. But alright. So you wouldn't be upset or anything?"

She shook her head, "If you're trying to ask if I'm homophobic, then no I'm not. You raised me to not be that way. So why would I be?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Well, I mean... You are thirteen now, you can think for yourself. And I was just concerned that was all," he took a sip of his drink.

She just smiled, "That's valid," she laughed. "But I love you for you," she smiled even wider.

He smiled too, comprehending that his daughter still loved him. No matter what.

🎸 # [ ROCKSTAR ]

XAN'S OPINIONS |

this seems like such a mess.

but I'm writing instead of packing -_-

anyways, did yall like seeing Colson? or do you prefer Jaden?

make sure to vote and comment!! And go check out Swim!