eight | "sup, i'm colson"

🎸# [ ROCKSTAR ]

A month later, the song was finished, and now they were recording the music video. Jaden was so pumped for this shoot. He had all his friends on set, he couldn't be happier. Right now they were about to shoo the first clip.

"Okay everyone sits in their marked seats, Jaden you are in this one," the director pointed to the desk in the lefthand corner at the front of the room. Jaden nodded and sat down in his seat.

The director went behind the camera, along with Travis, the producer, and anyone else watching. The music started playing and the cameras were now rolling.

"These thoughts in my head take control." 

After they got all of the classroom scenes, it was time for the bedroom. This was Jaden's second favorite set, out of all the ones he's been shown. Jaden was a bit nervous, he hadn't seen Colson, and Travis hasn't mentioned him coming yet. 

He had this weird pit in his stomach about meeting Colson. He was a little more excited than he normally would have been since he really didn't even know who the guy was. He couldn't help but feel like a teenage girl when they first meet their idol on whom they have a crush. 

But he didn't have a crush on Colson, did he

The director yelled action, and Jaden fell back on the bed. 

"So what I'm broken." 

It was now the last part of the video, Jaden's favorite part. The setting was like a dance/prom thing. There was a singer on the stage, but they were missing someone playing the drums.

Jaden was slightly panicked because other than Trav, no one here could play the drums. Jaden had given up hope on Colson showing up. He took another sip of his black coffee, they were all on a short break. 

Just as he was about to tell the director he was ready again, he heard someone shouting. "HE'S HERE!" The person yelled. 

Jaden turned around and saw Rook running with a tall, blonde, tattooed-covered man behind him. 

"I brought Kells, he was high off his ass on mushrooms earlier, so we had to wait for him to sober up. Then he thought there was water running in the house so we had to check every damn faucet then we could leave, this is a fucking man-baby I work for!" He exasperated, placing his hands on his knees and taking deep breaths. 

Colson grumbled, "Well if you didn't come to my house at seven in the fucking morning, maybe I wouldn't have been much of a baby!" He retorted. 

Travis chortled, "Kells, I asked you to be here at I, filming started at seven, and it's four in the afternoon," he said, amused at his best friend's antics. 

Jaden kept quiet, he didn't think he could speak anyways. He felt the pit growing in his stomach every time Colson glanced at him. He was so lost in thought he didn't even hear Colson speak next, "Who's the kid?" He asked, pointing to Jaden.

"That's Jaden, both Trav and I have told you about him!" Rook threw his hands up. 

Colson nodded, "Nice to meet you kid," he stuck his hand out. 

Jaden stood there, still unaware of everything that was happening. 

"Jaden," Travis shook his shoulder. 

Jaden shook his head, "Huh?" he said. Then everything registered in his brain, "Oh! Hey," he smile, shaking Colson's hand. 

Colson laughed, "I fuck with you already." That wasn't a lie, after Travis had told him about the boy, he went and looked at his Instagram, for an unquestionable amount of time. He was fond of the kid, even though he just met him. 

"So we need someone to play the drums in the last part, just for a bit. I think it would be cool if you, Kells, did it. Could you?" Travis asked. 

Colson nodded, "Yeah why not?!" He exclaimed. Jaden smiled widely. He jumped up and down and ran around in a circle. Everyone was watching him, he was a little tired. 

After he completed a few laps around the set, he dropped to the floor. Looking like he was dead, "Can someone hand me my coffee?" He asked, holding his hand out.

Colson looked over and found the boy's Starbucks cup and grabbed it. He handed it to him and watched as he chugged the last half. Jaden got up and jumped, reaching Colson's head. "I've got an hour of energy left before I fucking go insane, lets's get this shit done!" He yelled. 

Colson looked and Travis. He shrugged and told Colson to follow him. They got him situated in something and then told him where his mark was. 

"And... Go!" The director yelled. Everyone did as they were told, and soon Jaden was making his way to the stage. 

"Kells, get off my drums," Travis said, faintly. Jaden grabbed the mic and started singing. 

"Seriously!" Colson threw his hands up and got off the drums. He looked at Jaden and smiled. 

Jaden turned back to the mic gripping it and bringing it close to his mouth, "She said it's all my fault."

Colson on the side was blown away by the kid's talent. He listed as he hit all sorts of notes, the way he was gripping the mic, was doing things to Colson's head. He could think straight, but he wasn't either. 

Jaden got off and everyone started to pack things up, "You sound amazing kid," Colson complemented. 

Jaden smiled, internally, "Thanks," he said, blandly. The two of them walked together, going somewhere. Colson could feel Jaden's hand brushing against his. Jaden could feel shocks of electricity running through his body. His mind was somewhere else, he was having these visions of him jumping onto Colson and kissing him roughly. 

"Jaden," Colson said faintly.

Jaden turned to look up at him, "Yes?" He replied. 

Colson leaned down close to his ear, "Come to the closet with me," he whispered. He softly bit Jaden's earlobe and walked to the nearest closet. He put his hand on the knob and winked at Jaden. 

Jaden's body was eager to follow, his mind was doubtful, but he shoved those thoughts aside. He knew what was going to happen, and he was ready for it.

Or so he thought...

🎸# [ ROCKSTAR ]

XAN'S OPINIONS |

story time;  so i was coming back from Hawaii and i was in the Dallas airport. i was running off of shitty airplane yogurt, black coffee, and fruit. my grandfather had gotten an email saying my uncle and then aunt was getting a divorce (they announced their separation a day prior). i shit you not, i got up and started dancing around the airport. i was heavily sleep-deprived, but still dancing. so i was happy, very sleep-deprived, and running off of black coffee.

(no body liked her and we all thought the marriage wasn't going to last long, and she hated all of us, so that's why i was happy. she never liked me and when i was hanging with my uncle and her, she would always pull him away from me and leave me stranded somewhere) 

anyways, how was the chapter? we have now got an appearance from kelly. what do you think will happen next??? 

also if i were to make a wlw book would anyone read it?? like it would be an original book, with my own plot, and characters, etc.