*eighteen | "don't tell trav"

🎸 # [ ROCKSTAR ]

"Please," Jaden whispered.

Colson grinned, he loved how needy the boy was for him. "Please what baby?" He asked, rubbing his thighs. He loved his thighs.

"Please fuck me," he said, into Colson's ear, nibbling on it. "Good, long, and hard. On this couch."

Colson nodded, "But don't tell Trav," he said.

Jaden nodded and rocked back and forth on Colson's thigh. He kept his hands on his shoulders and looked him dead in the eye. The sexual tension was thick. Both men refuse to give in to the dominance of the other. Jaden applied more pressure to his grinding, "Fuck," he heard Colson groan.

Jaden broke the silence, "Kiss me," he said, it was more of a demand. Colson pushed forward and placed his lips on the younger.

They moved back and forth, lip assaulting the others. Their fingers were entangled in their hair, tugging and messing it up. They slowly break away as the need for air arises, both breathing hard and lips were swollen.

Colson loop his finger through Jaden's belt loops and tug at them, "This won't do, take them off," he ordered. Jaden loved being commanded, even though he didn't know it.

"Yes sir," Jaden said. He got up and took his pants off, leaving his boxers on.

"Boxers too." Jaden began to slowly take them off. Now he was fully nude in front of Colson. It was different than the last time, that was just a part, this was all of him.

You could see all his scars and the tattoos that attempted to cover them. You could see the stretch marks from the rapid weight loss and gain. You could see all the imperfections of his body, but those made him perfect in Colson's eyes.

He loved that he had battle scars, they told stories. He loved that he had fun tattoos to cover them. The stretch marks were stunning, they showed all the trials and tribulations it went through. He loved the abs that were forming across Jaden's abdomen which would be hot and covered in hickeys sooner rather than later.

But the most beautiful thing to him was his thighs. They weren't too big nor too small. Even though there's no such thing. They were just right, the snake tattoo that ran across the length of the upper thigh was hot, it turned Colson on a lot.

Jaden noticed Colson's intense stare, he began to grow self-conscious about his body. He wrapped his arms around his stomach.

Colson rolled his eyes, he got up and moved his arms, "You are so irresistible, you are amazing Jaden, and so is your body. So please don't ever cover it around me, I will never judge you for it," he placed a kiss to each shoulder, then on top of each pectoral, then to each ab. Next is the faint V-line. He kneeled in front of his dick and placed a kiss on the tip.

The sensation made Jaden shudder. He placed his hands on the back of Colson's head. Colson looked up at him and he nodded. Colson went down to his base and then back up. Jaden pushed his head back and pulled it back up, creating a rhythm.

Moans and groans left Jaden's lips, creating a soft melody in the room. "Fuck Cole," he moaned.

Colson groaned, his dick getting harder. He took a free hand and pushed it down his pants, and slowly started to pump himself. He let out groans which sent vibrations around Jaden's dick.

"Shit gonna-cum," he moaned. His legs were getting weak, he could barely keep himself up. Colson stopped, and Jaden let out a groan.

"Bend over the couch," he said. Jaden was confused but did it anyway. He bent himself over the velvet purple couch waiting for whatever Colson was doing.

He heard a small bottle open, lube, then he felt something cold going inside of him. It was too thin and small to be Colson's cock.

"S-shit," he stumbled. He felt the finger curl inside of him, hitting a certain spot.

"This should make me fucking you more manageable," Colson spoke, his words were soft. Jaden nodded, biting his lip. He felt another cold finger go into him. He moaned as it made contact with his puckered hole.

This went on till Colson deemed that he was stretched out enough. He rolled a condom on and lined himself up with Jaden's hole.

"Ready?"He asked.

"Yes." Colson pushed in and Jaden let out a gut-wrenching moan. Colson started slow, not knowing if this was the boy's first time or not. He picked up the pace and quickened the rhythm.

Jaden gripped the couch, it was a little painful, and Colson was right, the stretching did help. He had tears streaming down his face, the longing for a climax was getting to him. First, he couldn't cum from the blow job and then, the fingering just made that anticipation worse.

"Cole, please," he begged.

Colson gripped his hair, pulling on it harshly, "What?" He said, his tone harsh.

"C-can I c-cum-" He cut his sentence off with a moan.

"Do teasing sluts like you get to cum?"

"No sir," he whispered, his voice going hoarse.

"Good you know the rule then, you can't cum until I say you can," he slapped his ass, hard.

Jaden screamed as he did that, then he felt another whack. They kept coming as Colson kept ramming into him. The pace only went as quick as Colson could go, which to Jaden felt very fast.

"Shit, you're still tight. You haven't been whoring around."

Words sounded distant to Jaden, his ears being covered with ecstasy. His vision is white from the bliss and pleasure of Colson abusing his prostate.

His legs were trembling, he could feel them shaking.

If he wasn't bent over the couch, and if it wasn't there to hold him, Jaden would have fallen to the ground. He was sure that his legs wouldn't be able to move his body. Let alone hold his body up.

"PLEASE!" Jaden screamed. Colson's thrusts were getting sloppier but still as sharp.

"We can cum together, how does that sound slut?" He asked, giving Jaden another hit on the ass.

"Great sir," he responded.

"Cum then." Jaden heard those words and shot his load over the couch. He could feel Colson cumming in the condom inside of him. Colson rolled his hips one last time and then pulled out. Jaden's body went limp, his legs didn't even feel attached anymore. His breathing was jagged. Colson's wasn't much better though.

He heard some shuffling as he stood there, not daring to move. He heard the door close and saw Colson standing in front of him.

"Want me to clean you up?" He asked, he had some napkins clad in his hands.

"Please and thank you," Jaden smiled. Colson helped him sit on the couch after he wiped the lube from his ass, then he cleaned up, as best he could, all the cum.

Jaden was cold since it was pretty chilly in the studio. Colson helped him get dressed and he ordered some food.

"Remember, don't tell Trav," Colson winked.

"Not a word," Jaden winked back.

🎸 # [ ROCKSTAR ]

XAN'S OPINIONS |

so like I'm back from the dead.

but not in all seriousness, I'm gonna try and aim for two updates a week. (i actually did this week wtf?!)

I only have three finals now instead of six. so I should be okay. and then I leave for Hawaii in less than a month now.

I don't know how long I'm gonna run this book, but I'm going to start creating plots for a possible next book. would you guys want to see another mgk x jaden book or not?

how did you like the chapter?

peace and love—XAN