ninteen | "i'm gay"

🎸 # [ ROCKSTAR ]

After their little, activity break, both Jaden and Colson continued to finish the song. The food that Colson ordered came just after they got themselves situated. It was an assortment of sushi and onigiri. They both ate and started writing, and making beats.

They went home that night, with accomplished smiles on their faces. And it wasn't because they finished the song—it was far from being done.

Jaden took a warm bath that night and crawled into bed with a feeling pit in his gut. He shrugged it off and pulled his covers over him.

He woke in the morning to the smell of bacon. Josh only cooks breakfast a few times a week now, since he's seen Jaden make his own food. Jaden jumped out of his bed and scrambled to put on some shorts since it was a little warmer than normal.

He ran downstairs like a kid con Christmas. "Smells great!" He told Josh, with a happy expression.

Josh turned his head to look at him, "Thank you! Sit and I'll make you a plate," he said.

Jaden plopped down at the table and scooted his chair in. He looked at Josh with kid-like innocence. He watched as Josh platted the food and then as he sat it down in front of him.

"Thank you," he said and then cut into his waffles. Josh smiled and sat across from him. Jaden finished chewing and looked at Josh, "Is Bryce not joining us?" He asked.

Josh shook his head, "No. He had a long night of drinking so I'm sure he won't be up for a while," he looked back behind him and up the stairs.

"Oh," Jaden replied shortly.

"Anyways, you came home last night... How was the studio?" Josh had a little smirk.

Jaden's eyes shot out of his head, "Uhm, it was good," he trailed off. He didn't know if he wanted to tell Josh anything yet or not.

"Just good?" He smirked.

Jaden nodded, "Mhm good," he stuffed his mouth with more food so he didn't have to speak. They both continued to eat with that little lingering tension between them.

As they finished eating Jaden decide it was time to confess, "I got fucked by a man," he blurted out. Josh turned around and stared at him.

"What the fuck?" He asked. He set the plate down and looked at Jaden again, who seemed a little scared. "I'm not saying that in a homophobic way, I'm saying it in a 'That was so fucking random since we just ate' way," he cleared the earlier statement.

"Oh."

"I can assure you, I am not homophobic. So like are you gay?" He asked.

Jaden smiled, "Yes I am," he said confidently.

Josh hugged him, "Okay," he said. That was all Jaden needed, he just wanted to be accepted by one person, even if it was just Josh. "Wait-" he pulled away, "Doesn't that mean you go fucked by Colson?" He asked.

Jaden blushed, "Yeah... Just don't tell anyone though," he said.

Josh nodded, "Of course not my shit to deal with," he said. "But I am proud of you Jae, I know it wasn't easy to figure it out. But like next time he comes over, I'm fucking integrating his ass," he stated, making a passive but highly aggressive promise.

"Josh- we arent dating... yet," he mumbled.

"I don't care. Anyways Imma dip, I'm gonna meet up with Nessa," he grabbed his keys.

Jaden quirked his brow, "Are yall sure you guys ain't together?"

"Yes I am," he said, "We are just friends, plus I have a thing with someone else right now and I actually really like her."

"Oh, does Ness know?" Jaden asked.

"Yeah she's helping me plan a date for her," he smiled.

"Sounds like Ness. Anyways you go, I'm gonna see if Cooper wants to come over," Jaden shooed his friend off. Josh left and Jaden texted Cooper.

Cooper came over and the two were playing games, but asl was a little quiet because Bryce was still sleeping.

Jaden had just lost the round they were playing and he rage threw his controller. "Fuck," he groaned and laid back on his bed.

Cooper just laughed and turned the play station off, "So what's new in life?" He asked.

"I'm gay if that counts," Jaden said, looking at the ceiling.

"Eh shoulda seen that coming," Cooper cursed himself for not knowing sooner.

"Was everyone more aware of this than I was?" Jaden sat up.

Cooper nodded, "Jae, the closet was made off the glass, and had no door. Actually there was like no closet at all," he said.

"What the fuck," Jaden mumbled.

"Well, I support you, no matter what," Cooper rubbed his shoulder.

Jaden was still caught up in the fact that he was so gay but he couldn't see it. He was having a full-on crisis about this.

"Bro, you good?" Cooper asked.

"Yeah just still distraught about the FACT THAT I COULDNT SEE I WAS GAY!!" He yelled.

Just as he yelled Bryce walked in, "Dude you're gay?" He asked.

"Did I not just yell that?" Jaden said.

"Aye I was right, Nessa owes me twenty," he said.

"Yall were betting on this?!" He asked.

Bryce nodded, "Yeah it wasn't hard to figure out." With that Bryce left and Jaden became one with the floor. Cooper was laughing his ass off and Jaden was still having his break down.

"Damn," he mumbled.

🎸 # [ ROCKSTAR ]

XANS OPINIONS |

wooo i updated again :)

HAPPY  P R I D E

i'm so gonna fail my speaking portion of my french final too :)

anyways, i hope you enjoyed this little comedic chapter. i thought it would be a good breather for the next coming chapters ;)

ily — Xan