ten and a half | choen

🎸#[ ROCKSTAR ] bonus chapter!

*Will not affect plot*

Noen smiled at his phone. He just posted a new TikTok and everyone was loving it. He loved reading through the comments, what made it even better, was Anthony and Jaden were bouncing like idiots through the back.

"Whatcha smiling at?" Jaden asked, leaning over Noen's shoulder.

Noen shook his head, giggling, "The comments," he smiled.

"Oo let me go read them," Jaden pulled his phone out.

As they were reading comments and showing one another, Mark, the tour manager, came up to the group of boys.

Trent cleared his throat, "Boys!" He sternly spoke.

All the boys stopped what they were doing and looked at him. Trent's lips curled upwards, it was hard getting them to listen. "So I have great news!" He announced.

All the boys cocked their heads in unison, it was scary to Trent. He still doesn't know why he took this job.

"What is it?" The youngest boy, Payton asked.

Trent chortled, "Not a what, but a who," he laughed.

All the boys cocked their eyebrows and scrunched up their faces.

"Huh?" Noen thought out loud.

Trent pointed to him, "Glad you asked Noen," he pulled the arm of someone behind him. "Everyone meet Chase!" He exclaimed.

The boys started jumping for joy, well most of them. Noen, was stuck on this boy, he looked so different, and he liked it. He was a polar opposite to Noen though. While Noen had fun pastel-colored hair, the boy had dark hair. While Noen dressed sort of feminine, and again, all in pastels. Chase was dressed head to toe in E-boy attire.

"I hope you guys will make him feel welcomed, and show him a good time for the remainder of the tour," with that Trent left to go talk with someone other people.

Each boy took their time to go up to Chase and introduce themselves, some had seen Chase on TikTok, and some were even following him. Noen didn't apply to either category. He was so lost in Chase's magical eyes, that he didn't notice Jaden coming up to him.

"He's cute. Isn't he?" Jaden asked, slyly.

Noen subconsciously nodded his head, "Mhm," he mumbled.

Jaden placed a hand on his back, "Then go talk to him, he's right there," those words snapped Noen back into reality.

He vigorously shook his head, "Can't do that," he hastily spoke. \

"Why not?"

Noen looked at his features again, "He's too pretty, and seems innocent, I don't want to ruin that."

Jaden laughed, "Noen, bud, go talk to him."

Noen sighed in defeat. He got up from the couch where he sat and made his way over to Chase. He waited to speak to the ravenette since he was talking to Chaser.

"Oh, this is Noen! You'll love him!" Chaser and Chase finally noticed the pink-haired soft boy.

Chase smiled, "I'm Chase," he stook out his hand. Noen took it on his own, giving him a shake.

"I'm Noen. Nice to meet you!" He charmed. This was going better than he could have ever thought it would.

"You seem cool, if you aren't sharing a room with anyone, mind if I crash in yours?" Chase asked.