28 | very honest

Tell your partner what you like about them; be very honest this time, saying things you might not say to someone you've just met.

"Oh." Yumi didn't quite want to say what she had in mind, but she took the plunge. "I, well, I like that you're more...confident with me? Most guys would have given up with the constant rejections, but you? You're amazing."

"I'll take that in both contexts."

"Please do," she grinned. "To be really honest? It made me like you more."

"I like this side of you," Jaemin observed. "I'm going to be very honest, one of the first things I liked about you is your patience. I was kind of a mess, if you remember. When I kept messing up, you were infinitely patient."

"I was not," she complained, embarrassed. "I told you to stop talking and concentrate."

"That was because you didn't know what to do with me apologizing about accidentally cracking the lid of your paint tube."

"Yeah, but still," she sighed. "You have to stop laying on the praise so thick. What am I supposed to do with all that?"

"Take it?" he offered. "Also, I like that you're really very beautiful."

"Oh, shut up and read the next question out already."

"Aw, you're flustered!"

"I'll give you five seconds, Na Jaemin," she threatened despite her stupidly wide smile and flushed face. She could get used to this kind of idiocy.

✧✧✧

WORD COUNT: 239

A/N: the bus driver listening to them be like: ...