〖 prologue 〗

Jeongwoo was woken up from his deep sleep when he heard a loud bang from the door, addition to that is the door bell from the outside.

"Who the fuck is this person trying to destroy my door. For god's sake" he grumpily complained while walking towards the front door.

The loud knocks still lingering and he is starting to get annoyed by it.

"Can you wait?!" Jeongwoo shouted and opened the door.

"Jjeonguuu!" A deep ass voice called him.

Jeongwoo's brows furrowed upon seeing a familiar young and tall man in front of him with his glasses.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He annoyingly asked the person, not giving a single fuck why he was panting hard.

"Can I explain later and let me in first please" the actor begged for his life.

"Why would I'll do that. We're not even friends" true, he wasn't even close with him so why would he'll let him in like they really know each other.

"Please, I'm in a great danger right now and this the only place I know to stay"

"I don't give zero fucks about you. You are ruining my rest as well as my whole damn day"

Haruto was currently panicking upon hearing the paparazzis' footsteps towards his direction.

"Rutooo!" the actor panicked more when he heard them calling him with his name. He knows he is messed up.

Guess that he doesn't have any choice.

Haruto immediately entered his house and closed the door before the paparazzis and fans could even see him.

Jeongwoo smirked like he suddenly thought of a devilish plan of provoking his enemy.

"Haru—" the younger was cut off from his sentence from what the japanese actor did.

With his wide eyes, the younger couldn't talk anymore when a soft pair of lips were connected to his stopping him from his devilish plan.

"Fuck you! You hear me? Fuck you, Watanabe Haruto!" Jeongwoo furiously said and throw all the things he could see towards the japanese.

"Look, I'm sorry. It's also your fault"

"What?!" He angrily said.

"You are trying to provoke me earlier. And you know, my intuition suddenly told me to do that to stop you" not like he hated it anyways.

"You're one stupid human! You can stop me in any other ways possible!"

"They're soft" the japanese suddenly blurted out.

"What did you say?"

"You got a nice soft and plump lips I said" Jeongwoo closed his eyes in frustration because of the japanese.

"You pervert!" Jeongwoo just sat on the sofa trying to contain himself from getting more angrier.

A couple of minutes and no one dared to talk after the intense fight, not even the japanese. He's afraid he'll add more fuel to the fire.

But on the other hand, his eyes travelled towards the korean's broad shoulders. It was like calling him to lean on it.

"Are you going to gym or something?" the japanese couldn't help but to ask in the most random way.

"No, what the heck?"

"So your shoulders are usually this broad?" the japanese asked still eyeing on the younger's shoulders.

"Why are you asking?" Jeongwoo annoyingly asked.

"Is it okay?"

"Tell me straight forwardly what the fuck do you want, you're annoying"

"Is it okay if I lean on it?"

Jeongwoo was left speechless from Haruto's question. And why the fuck his chest couldn't stop beating rapidly. This is crazy.

"Do you have a crush on me?" The younger playfully asked.

He was expecting for the actor to panic and to be flustered but to his surprise, Haruto smirked and leaned his face closer to the younger.

"Then what if I did, will you let me lean on your shoulders?"

Jeongwoo internally freaked out so he immediately stood up and turned his back on the japanese.

"Fuck off"

TO BE CONTINUED..