sixteen

【CHAPTER SIXTEEN】
ˋtemptation and planˊ

Jeongwoo was anxiously driving towards his owned apartment. Of course he was letting im two young actors, their standards on the room they'll have a rest must be top tier, but knowing this time, it's his apartment.

He almost regrets suggesting his place for them to stay for the meantime.

Although he knew to himself that he was neat and organized, he was still worried that the two will not like it there.

He parked his car on the unit building's parking lot.

“Junkyu hyung, we are here. I'll help you lift your baggages” Jeongwoo offered the korean actor.

“No, it's fine. I'll bring the backpack one. The rest, we can let them be here so you'll not get a hard time carrying them tomorrow”

“What about your other things”

“It's okay. Some of them are my shooting clothes. We can leave them on the trunk. Besides, I have arranged the things I only need earlier. You just go wake Haruto”

Jeongwoo was left in a speed of light by Junkyu. He was about to say something but the latter stepped out the van.

“Jeongwoo, give me your keys. I'll go first” Junkyu suggested with a playful smile on his face.

Jeongwoo thought it was silly but gave his keys eventually to the korean actor.

“Room 143, third floor” he instructed him as he handed the keys.

“I'll go see you two later” he said as he winked at Jeongwoo.

Meanwhile, when the korean actor left, he sighed before looking on the back seat seeing the japanese young actor soundly asleep.

He was still hesitant if he should wake him up because he looked so tired.

Standing up from the driver's seat and slowly opening the sliding door of the van to check up on the japanese actor.

Instead of waking up the japanese, he chose to get the backpack placed beside his seat. He gently reached for the handle of his backpack trying not to wake the japanese up.

He successfully had a grip on his bag but he was about to lift his body up and heave the bag up when his head bump on the headliner so hard that he lost all his balance, landing himself on top of the sleeping japanese young actor.

“Dammit” he frustratingly whispered.

He almost freaked out when he felt a pair of arms wrapping around him and gently rubbed his head, the part that he bumped with the headliner to be exact.

“Are you okay?” a hoarse voice asked him with a hint of worry.

His face was almost meters apart and he can see how he opened his eyes and glanced at him with worried look, who would even not flutter with that.

Seriously, being a 'Haruto anti' for almost half of his life, it was his first time to see the latter's face up close like this.

The perfectly carved brows, the mesmerising eyes blinking continuously, the perfectly pointed nose, the fluffy and pale cheeks, and mostly his divine plump reddish lips. How can a person be this beautiful?

“You're already falling for me” he snapped out in reality when he heard the familiar deep voice once again, having this playful grin on his face.

“Douchebag, get out of the car now” he said as he forced himself to get up from his position.